Hot Toys - Joker (Bank Robber Ver 2.0) (2014 Toy Fair EX) photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to agree there. Would've loved him next to my QS001 but this version just isn't all that exciting.

I was thinking of picking it up since I sold my DX11 but the seam on the hair just killed it for me.

The *****ing about this figure continues. Why can't some of you just give it a rest already? If you don't want it don't buy it, it's really that simple. It gets tiring seeing the same people making the same complaints over and over again.

I think the figure looks awesome personally and can't wait to get it. Thanks for the pics Jingobell!!

The *****ing about this figure continues. Why can't some of you just give it a rest already? If you don't want it don't buy it, it's really that simple. It gets tiring seeing the same people making the same complaints over and over again.

I think the figure looks awesome personally and can't wait to get it. Thanks for the pics Jingobell!!

Discussion forum. New photos of the final product prompted discussion.

It's really that simple.

Because it sucks?

We know nothing TDK related will ever get ANY negativity by some people (like you) and that's fine.

There's some of us that like to be a little more objective than that though. Even some hardcore TDK fans are finding fault with this rip off of a release....

Because it sucks?

We know nothing TDK related will ever get ANY negativity by some people (like you) and that's fine.

There's some of us that like to be a little more objective than that though. Even some hardcore TDK fans are finding fault with this rip off of a release....

Literally every time I check on this figure you are saying something negative about it. Give it a rest.

And things that "suck" never keep my attention. I woudn't watch The Lone Ranger over and over and over and over.

Box is awesome- I think it looks terrific...the figure is excellent. Price IS high but to each their own...

Discussion forum. New photos of the final product prompted discussion.

It's really that simple.
Right but all it really is amounting to are people just bashing the figure because they personally don't want it for whatever reason. No one is really critiquing the figure but more Hot Toys for releasing it or people who want it. Plus it's been going on in the main thread since the day it went up for preorder. I get it some people don't like it but that point doesn't need to be driven in more and more by the same crowd.

Literally every time I check on this figure you are saying something negative about it. Give it a rest.

And things that "suck" never keep my attention. I woudn't watch The Lone Ranger over and over and over and over.

Figure itself it all right, I don't get where you get the negativity. It's the price point on a 6 year old figure that is insulting.

Anyway, I'm glad Marty is outselling the hell out of this.

Box is a beauty though.

Right but all it really is amounting to are people just bashing the figure because they personally don't want it for whatever reason. No one is really critiquing the figure but more Hot Toys for releasing it or people who want it. Plus it's been going on in the main thread since the day it went up for preorder. I get it some people don't like it but that point doesn't need to be driven in more and more by the same crowd.

As you wish:

I am a die hard nolanite. Bought the v1 and loved it and the joker is one of my all time favourite characters. The price does not overly bother me and I do not care nor mind anyone who wants this and is getting it.

Tailoring is not improved a great deal.
Box is uninspired.
Mask is too clean.
Watch is inaccurate.
Headsculpt lacks likeness and is a reissue.
Face paint is inaccurate to the scene.
Has visible seam in hair.

Critical enough?

WOW great photo review :clap I love all the quotes, the box looks great and its a ted better than the proto pics if not very similar which is great and the addition of the watch is a nice touch

As you wish:

I am a die hard nolanite. Bought the v1 and loved it and the joker is one of my all time favourite characters. The price does not overly bother me and I do not care nor mind anyone who wants this and is getting it.

Tailoring is not improved a great deal.
Box is uninspired.
Mask is too clean.
Watch is inaccurate.
Headsculpt lacks likeness and is a reissue.
Face paint is inaccurate to the scene.
Has visible seam in hair.

Critical enough?
Yep-points well made( I love the box though) I love it still because a few months ago I sold mine. I'm trying out this version...

I hate that, "if you don't like it, don't buy it". :lol

Yeah, okay, people won't buy it, but that ain't going to stop them from discussing it on a collectibles message board. I see that on facebook all the time, it's the most idiotic thing I've seen.

Back