Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! :lol

GOTG poster is my phone's lock screen image and this TWS print is my homescreen image:

cap-2-old-skool__span.jpg

that's one of the best Marvel poster's I've seen. Too bad it was an exclusive that was only given to the stars and crew of the movie.

Here's the the one from the 1st movie if anybody was interested

CaptainAmericaPoster.jpg

My current phone background,

images

Totally random of course but I actually think this would be a really funny guy to make into a figure, just because of the memorable standoff he had with Quill over the headphones.

headphones-guardians-of-the-galaxy-full-trailer-easter-eggs.png

:lol

Totally random of course but I actually think this would be a really funny guy to make into a figure, just because of the memorable standoff he had with Quill over the headphones.

headphones-guardians-of-the-galaxy-full-trailer-easter-eggs.png

:lol

That would make the X-men fans happy :lol as great as these figures are looking (except Drax) I still only want Thanos, I think team uniforms are worth waiting for in my situation.

I guess for Quill I prefer the trenchcoat with mask option but short jacket is a close second, then team uniform.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy_900x506.jpg

I wonder if we'll see variants in the yellow prison outfits. :lol

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Prison1.jpg

The Avengers had that one signature panoramic shot of all the heroes together. The Guardians had three! :lol

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Team-Photo-High-Res.jpg

Now that I think of it Quill's most badass look might have been that brief stint when he wore the short jacket with the mask.

star-lord-guardians-of-the-galaxy-movie-1920x1080.jpg

I'm happy with having their individual, regular outfits.

The team suits are nice, but take away some of the individuality of the characters and their looks. Honestly, I would choose their individual looks for Gamora's alone - love her black outfit.

I do have to say, though, I love the look of Star Lord's team suit jacket. Love that short jacket with the collar design. I like it better than the regular one he wears in that line up pic.

I'm happy with having their individual, regular outfits.

The team suits are nice, but take away some of the individuality of the characters and their looks. Honestly, I would choose their individual looks for Gamora's alone - love her black outfit.

I do have to say, though, I love the look of Star Lord's team suit jacket. Love that short jacket with the collar design. I like it better than the regular one he wears in that line up pic.

Her alternate black outfit is pretty great too

Back