Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only in for the team. I don't think I'll ever have a Marvel villains shelf from HT. Loki looks like he might be alone forever. :lol

I've never seen Winter Soldier/Bucky as a villain.

An antagonist for Cap while he's brainwashed, but never a villain. He wouldn't fit on a villain's shelf to me.

I could in the future want Nebula, depending on future movies, but not from this movie alone. I was a bit intrigued by her. Ronan, however, didn't really do anything for me. He was a step up from some of the Marvel villains, like Malekith and Whiplash, etc....but....meh.

If I collected all the Marvel legends and they made them, for $20 I would buy both characters in a heartbeat - but $200 + for each is something else. The character has to be worth it to me.

Last edited:
I've never seen Winter Soldier/Bucky as a villain.

An antagonist for Cap while he's brainwashed, but never a villain. He wouldn't fit on a villain's shelf to me.

I could in the future want Nebula, depending on future movies, but not from this movie alone. I was a bit intrigued by her. Ronan, however, didn't really do anything for me. He was a step up from some of the Marvel villains, like Malekith and Whiplash, etc....but....meh.

If I collected all the Marvel legends and they made them, for $20 I would buy both characters in a heartbeat - but $200 + for each is something else. The character has to be worth it to me.

ahh I see but Loki is not really a villain either, just misunderstood :lol

I think Loki's pretty much embraced his villainy. :lol

Though I do think they could move him back into a "gray" area in future films to keep using him on a consistent basis.

I think Loki's pretty much embraced his villainy. :lol

Though I do think they could move him back into a "gray" area in future films to keep using him on a consistent basis.

I think they will want to use him as often as they can, he's unkillable at this point :lol

Just saw it and it was totally awesome! The tone was perfect! The humor, spot on! This is the best origin movie since Iron Man!

In terms of figure, I cannot afford the whole team but I do have one that I would be interested to buy:

Nebula - she is badass and looks great!

Hope to see her again in GotG2!

Just saw it and it was totally awesome! The tone was perfect! The humor, spot on! This is the best origin movie since Iron Man!

In terms of figure, I cannot afford the whole team but I do have one that I would be interested to buy:

Nebula - she is badass and looks great!

Hope to see her again in GotG2!

:yess::yess::yess:
Totally agree with everything :lol :hi5:

Star lord seems to be based off of photos of production pics as he wears the long coat for only a short time in the movie. I'm sure that Hot Toys will be making another movie accurate jacket version.

Star lord seems to be based off of photos of production pics as he wears the long coat for only a short time in the movie. I'm sure that Hot Toys will be making another movie accurate jacket version.
They really ought to include the short jacket with the current Star-Lord figure, as it's otherwise a good representation of his wardrobe and accessories for the majority of the film. It'd be criminal to release the otherwise identical figure but with the more frequently-worn jacket.

Regarding which figures I want after having seen the film, I'd just like to see a better Rocket figure. They nailed Groot, Gamora and (hopefully) Star-Lord, but Hot Toys Rocket just doesn't do it for me.

They really ought to include the short jacket with the current Star-Lord figure, as it's otherwise a good representation of his wardrobe and accessories for the majority of the film. It'd be criminal to release the otherwise identical figure but with the more frequently-worn jacket.

I was thinking the same. We need both jackets in this pack

After seein Gamora figure I think I'll get her, Groot and Drax.
Will wait for other versions of Quill and Rocket.

I think it's a safe bet that Star Lord will eventually get the DX treatment. ..that's when we'll see the short jacket , the prison garb and possibly some more accessories we're not seeing in this initial release.

Gamora almost looks like a real person. I don't even like her but that's a damn good sculpt. Not impressed with Star Lord though... doesn't even look like him.

1/6 Milano :lol

This one?

a894c0420874b801890f14c2e5009c8f.jpg

Back