This poll spoils a GOTG cameo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which MCU Thanos is your favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MCU Thanos Preference?

Might as well post the two pictures seeing how the only way people would know about his GoTG look is if they saw it already. Just add SPOILER into the thread title.

Which of his 2 versions do you prefer?

Avengers Thanos or GOTG Thanos?

I won't post his GOTG pics just yet.

They announced the GotG one is the one we're getting. Just so it's clear.

Is there an actual difference? I'm looking at the pics now and don't see one?

In the Avengers, you only get to see the head.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But virtually, its the same isin't it? I suppose Avengers, since it "looked" like practical make up, whereas
Spoiler Spoiler:

In the Avengers, you only get to see the head.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But virtually, its the same isin't it? I suppose Avengers, since it "looked" like practical make up, whereas
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea I'm just looking at that profile of his face from Avengers and his face in GOTG and I can't really see any difference. I know the new one is Josh Brolin but the jawline and everything looks the same to me.

The original was played by Damion Poitier and I believe this version is CGI, but I like that he's colorful and that they kept the color and look of the costume from the comics, unlike the X men films, always dressing them in boring black leather.

Yeah, one character...and they toned down the color in DOFP. I prefer the first class version.

His helmet looks better but his costume looks horrible, bland, and doesn’t even fit. DOFP Magneto is the all around best looking version so far. I expect his suit to look even better in Apocalypse.

yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zps9cd088bf.jpg

Avengers was great but the GOTG version is better imo. He looks more powerful and bigger and the voice is perfect. I'd adjust two things tho, more blue on the suit and a slightly darker skintone but I can accept it as it is :)

Yeah, he was a bit too golden in GOTG for my tastes.

Avengers was great but the GOTG version is better imo. He looks more powerful and bigger and the voice is perfect. I'd adjust two things tho, more blue on the suit and a slightly darker skintone but I can accept it as it is :)

Good point as always U7, The full gold was a bit much, he was almost like the Midas version of Thanos :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back