Any one buy sideshow figures from Japan seller on Amazon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afattori

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking at E Web heavy repeating blaster on Amazon from Japan. Seller says 100% legit and has great feedback. I understand instructions may be in Japanese, how about box? I can not find anything on the net. Emailed seller no response yet, and other sellers zero help in box description. Appreciate the help!!

You can get amazon.co.jp in english. I guess the description might still be in japanese though. As long as you have an amazon account there shouldn't be any problems provided that you find a seller that ships overseas. Most marketplace sellers won't, but Amazon itself will ship. You should get a notice that the stuff you're trying to buy can't be shipped overseas before you can finish the purchase.

Shipping is not a problem. Seller uses USPS and will arrive in 7 days here in Az. I just prefer retail box to be in English and I can not get or find an answer. I do not care if instructions are in Japanese. Also want to know if there is many knock offs coming from Japan.Thanks anwe for you reply!

I have no idea about knock offs but the few Sideshows I have bought from Japan (AmiAmi) has had the same packaging except there is an added sticker at the bottom flap with japanese text.

Back