how do you store your batteries?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chengda85

Super Freak
Reaction score
do you guys take batteries out of your figures? where do you keep them? Since you dont wanna mix up the batteries as they have different amounts of charge and not let them touch one another and lose charge and what not, they are also very tiny. whats a good way to store them?

I take the batteries out of all my figs and put them in small plastic wallets then mark each wallet with what fig they came out of. If you leave them in the fig they will eventually degrade, leak and damage your fig.

I take the batteries out of all my figs and put them in small plastic wallets then mark each wallet with what fig they came out of. If you leave them in the fig they will eventually degrade, leak and damage your fig.

I do the exact same thing. It's funny though, since I buy mine from Amazon their suggested products are always drug related. I get suggestion emails like a vaporizer and pipe screens that would go great with my purchase.

where can I get little plastic wallets like that?

i have HT Weskers their batteries were still good when i finally decided to take them out this year. But i never turned on the power, i'm guessing Batteries tend to start deteriorating when you start running them & leave them connected.

anyway just store them in cheap mini ziplocks labeled should be good.

make sure it's far away from children's reach.

I get the city dump to store mine. I know they're safe, buried under tons of household rubbish.

Get some sticky tape (single side). Tear off a good size amount and lay flat, sticky side up. Lay batteries on tape so they stick and don't touch. Finish with a piece of tape on top, sticky side down. Flatten together. You can even write on the tape w/permanent marker what figure the batteries came from once you are done.

Back