Action Figure AOE Leader Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcartwork

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi to all transformers fans out there. I'm always excited when it comes to presenting a new movie figure especially OPTIMUS PRIME as he is always the favourite among all TF fans including myself. To be frank I wasn't a fan of this toy line but somehow rather I decided to give it a try as others had done an awesome job customizing the first version leader class. After breaking off the shell it does comes in 1 piece which is very easy for me to fix the rest of the job. The painstaking modification comes from the leg portion which I try my best to fill up the hollow portion with screen accurate pieces. Though not 100% but it does contribute 80%. After modification I start with primer for the first coat of paint to make sure that the foundation is well taken care of. It took me quite some time to complete the paint application as its the most tedious of all the process. After all I'm very satisfy with the job done and very happy to present this art piece to you all guys.
Thanks for dropping by.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jacky.chiah/media_set?set=a.10152704836663319.1073741833.743988318&type=1

eBay: Custom Transformers AOE Leader Optimus Prime | eBay

Specs :

Custom Details:

- legs and arms can be fully articulated
- modification on legs and waist portion according to screen accurate
- modification on feet
- Standing at approximately 10-11"
- Painted with air brush
- sword can be attached on its back

Back