Preordering from Animarket?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had experience in preordering figures from this site.

I saw that they already have Star-Lord and the Diecast Mark III already up for preorder and I'm tempted to buy from them.

I'm just wondering though, since they are a HK based store. Do they receive and ship their figures out earlier than if I were to just preorder from an American retailer like Alter Ego? The goal is to get figures as soon as possible. So I'm assuming it'd be shipping from Hong Kong, to where I am in California. Thanks guys.

Interesting. I'd never heard of them before but the site looks legit. Prices seem a bit lower than SS would have but shipping is expensive so it's kind of a wash. But if the figures arrive ahead of SS that's kind of a nice perk. Curious to see if anyone else has used them. Noticed they have Marty McFly and Optimus Prime up for PO as well.

Ah they do, huh? I think I may start pre ordering from hear guys then! Starting off with Star-Lord and the Mark III. But if anyone else has experience with this seller. Let me know!

I actually just posted a similar question, Im actually looking to pre order Marty Mcfly and out of the three that i found animarket seemed the most legit and the only one i was able to google reviews about the actual company. any more info?

They've recently started up a new website. And NONE of the old orders are on the new site. So... the only way I know I've got a pre-order there is an email I kept. Hopefully everything works out... but it's a wait and see situation. My order doesn't arrive till Early 2015.

well it wasnt my thread but i was in the same boat and a few of the replies helped out, I just pre ordered marty mcfly, already received email from paypal, and thru animarket so at least im not feeling like it was a fraudulent site. That was my main concern....I think i spent to much time reading ebays "beware" faq's that got me thinking every site was a hacking site, lol.

Animarket is good. Been buying my figs from them. They are sorta inbetween in terms of shipping. later than HK release but much earlier than SS.

The owner lives in Australia but ships from HK so its a good place for Aussie buyers.

I've got a couple of first-time orders with them - their communication to date has been top notch and they seem a pro outfit. Everything I've read about them has been positive. They also ask for a PO deposit, but not the full amount. Not as easy as BBTS, for example, but good enough for me.

Back