<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <<Black Widow TWS - OMG Photo Review>>

Great pics OMG

I prefer this over the Avengers one, for the better looking hair and suit.

However, since i already have the latter, it'll have to do (no intention on double dipping on Widow).

Same as Loki for me...just no improvement over their Avenger counter parts.....nice but a pass for me.
Congrats to everyone getting it.

Thanks for the pics OMG. The suit looks interesting but Avengers version captured Scar Jo's likeness better IMO. I don't have it on PO nor do I have any desire to pick it up.....next.

Agree with everyone else. Glad I canceled as I don't need right away, but not having a BW, I'll be sure to grab at some point and maybe just throw a different head on as that outfit is the best Widow one yet(and from looks of AoU, to come as well).

And they still struggle to get a female character to not look like a mannequin. At least there's hope with Gamora and Ripley.

Thanks for the great shots though as usual OMG!

This looks very good to me. No significant change apparent from the protoype but I have always liked the prototype. I would prefer a closer approximation to SJ's curvier body, but that goes for the first 2 Widow releases as well. Two of these are inbound to me, one for a civilian bash to display with plain clothes Cap. Thanks for fantastic pics as always OMG.

I actually see more of a Natalie Portman than ScarJo.

Plus I'll never own a figure with rooted hair.

Glad I did not picked her up. Was tempting from the proto but release killed it. Imo avengers BW has a better likeness.

Glad I got the Avengers version at a good price and canceled this one. Not really impressed with the sculpt.

is it me or did the proto have a better likeness then the final version, looks like my light armor thor and hulk will be my only avengers this year.

Man how is it that everyone complains about every figure that is released, pic after pic.......it's a great figure!!!!! I think a bunch of us should go work for hot toys to stand over their shoulder and tell them how to do it hahahaha
Glad to hear you totally don't complain at any figure Hot Toys releases. Good job :clap

Hmmm...this looks like a step down from the prototype. I'm locked into buying this because I used my rewards points on the pre-order, but there's a real chance I'll replace the head. Lots of ScarJo heads on ebay thankfully.

Back