<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> TDK Batman Armory - OMG Photo Review <>

Did I upset people by mentioning kato? I apologize o_o

We love your photos. We trust your opinions. We just want you on our side when Hot Toys delivers subpar product. Don't tell us to fix the problem or upgrade it ourselves with custom clothes. Hot Toys may be the hand that feeds you, but don't let them control you.

You rock!

Yeah, I do love the pleats in the stock cape, but I love the colour and drape of Tony's. I don't think I wanna do any non reversible stuff to my figure though. I'm sure I'll love the figure as is though.

It's funny but after all these years I've yet to see a cape that looks as good as the Takara Batman Begins cape!

Does anyone think the dx12 bruce sculpt will fit this batman costume? I po the armory only, sold my dx12 and kept the hs

Does anyone think the dx12 bruce sculpt will fit this batman costume? I po the armory only, sold my dx12 and kept the hs

I would think so, seeing as how it's still the same figure as the DX12 and HS.

Re: <<Black Widow TWS - OMG Photo Review>>

Are there REALLY Any doubts..?

8e6image.jpg

330image.jpg

6b8image.jpg

460image.jpg

Just a few greatest hits of shots of in hand pieces from the main Widow thread in case you missed them from guyver1 and patientx.

Last edited:

I still don't know why BWs suit looks black now. Whatever.

It's always looked black to me, which was my main problem with it when we saw the prototype pics. I think OMG's photos just bring it out more. I know some people said it looked black in the movie, but it always seemed blue to me. The suit is by far the biggest disappointment to me considering that normally HT's suits are pretty well tailored.

I want Hot Toys to make these versions of the characters as well. A commissioner Gordon, Lucuis Fox and Rhas. And also a re-release of Harvey Dent. Because I missed that one.

6yga2ury.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harvey should be done. Came with 2 heads too, have one on a custom. Lucius and Ra's are welcomed. Gordon seems to be on the way soon w/ Blake.

Nice to see some proper decent pictures of this figure, looking forward to getting this soon (whenever it gets released) but in the mean time it' good to see detailed close ups & it looks like this will be another great figure for my collection. :)

I can see how if you bought the DX12 you might pass on this.

Fortunately I didn't buy the DX12, and this is about the coolest thing I've seen. I guess I don't have a very good eye because Christian Bale's suit looks damn fine to me.

I have 2 DX12s and I'm still getting 2 of these armory sets :lol :yess:

new-girl-jess-zooey-quotes-31.gif

Back