<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <<Black Widow TWS - OMG Photo Review>>

Man how is it that everyone complains about every figure that is released, pic after pic.......it's a great figure!!!!! I think a bunch of us should go work for hot toys to stand over their shoulder and tell them how to do it hahahaha

Where paying huge amounts of money on these figures . They must be close to perfect. I'm sorry . I was in love with the prototype and this is a real let down for me .

Where paying huge amounts of money on these figures . They must be close to perfect. I'm sorry . I was in love with the prototype and this is a real let down for me .

Where are you paying huge amounts for this?
LOL...it's "we're"you fool !
With that said...this looks amazing!

I actually really like it and am glad I have it on order. I think it looks great.

Watch who your calling Fool . Unless you want to be slapped . This looks terrible . Glad I canceled .

I think I just realized that I am in fact, more tolerant of the "whiners" than the "worshipers". While each side would almost always have valid points, the "whiners" would almost always attack the product, unlike some of the "worshipers" who defend their HT gods by attacking the critiques ad hominem.

I think I just realized that I am in fact, more tolerant of the "whiners" than the "worshipers". While each side would almost always have valid points, the "whiners" would almost always attack the product, unlike some of the "worshipers" who defend their HT gods by attacking the critiques ad hominem.

:lecture I agree. No need to be rude on the critics everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

I think it looks better than the proto, but I like the look of the BW costume in AoU more so I'm going to punt and wait on that one

Both can be equally as annoying. Just state your opinion and leave it at that. No need to write essay after essay trying to prove why your opinion is right:dunno

That "duh" expression just looks so terrible, why oh why did they commit to that. Passsss, shame because the outfit is really cool; suppose get it on clearance and find a different HS for it maybe if its cheap enough

Thanks for the pics OMG. The suit looks interesting but Avengers version captured Scar Jo's likeness better IMO. I don't have it on PO nor do I have any desire to pick it up.....next.

:exactly: Agree. Fantastic photos as always OMG :clap Thanks for posting them.

No regrets on passing on this one, I will be sticking with my Avengers Widow for definite now - just like the head sculpt more on that one. This one looks a bit 'blank' expression wise!! The outfit does look pretty good though.

I don't think its so much the sculpt but the expression on the face, they should have just closed the mouth and it already would have been better

HT is obsessed with the open mouth sculpts now it seems. I don't know if it's a particular moment they are trying to capture or to give figures a more dynamic expression for action poses but it's just odd how much they seem to be favoring this look.

OMG great shots as usual. Digging the suit but this headsculpt turned out horrible,such a shame. Glad I kept my Avengers version.

I don't think it turned out that bad. I just think the pictures weren't that good.

1622250_534022116723487_5365248562327019262_n.jpg

I dunno.

HT just don't sculpt women very well. The second '79 prototype of Ripley is probably the best one they've done to date.

Back