Bats v Supes VS Star Wars Ep7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you more excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing beats Star Wars, no matter what.

One of the things that worries me is how reluctant Harrison seemed to return at first. I don't remember him being like that about Indy 4. Maybe that taught him better or maybe he was talked into it by Carrie and Mark also coming back but I hope the first of these new SW isn't a let down. If it is, they are in big trouble since we've already been through the "it'll get better" thing with the prequels. And man, they did not.

One of the things that worries me is how reluctant Harrison seemed to return at first. I don't remember him being like that about Indy 4. Maybe that taught him better or maybe he was talked into it by Carrie and Mark also coming back but I hope the first of these new SW isn't a let down. If it is, they are in big trouble since we've already been through the "it'll get better" thing with the prequels. And man, they did not.

They did according to those who rate ROTS the best of the PT. Heck some even prefer that to ROTJ, I think they're bonkers but to each their own. :lol

I'd like to think it's all been an act with Harrison, that really he jumped at the chance. Surely he must have some nostalgia for those years working on Star Wars in the 70s and 80s. And it was after all Han Solo that made his career.

They did according to those who rate ROTS the best of the PT. Heck some even prefer that to ROTJ, .

Yea that's straight up mental. I don't remember if it was on here but someone pointed out that when you look at what we got from ROTJ, especially minus the special editions, it has a ton of killer content. I hear someone say "it's a trap" every damn week. Plus Tie Interceptors, the shuttle, endor, speeder bikes, the Saarlaac, all of Jabba's unique aliens, green lightsabers.

Well, I like PT overall and love ROTS... Not that I'm one of those junkies who think that PT is a good series of films, oh no :lol

Anyway, my point is that SW is bigger than anything even if it's not good.

Oh, no doubt as far as the general public goes, SW will be the most hyped movie in decades.

I just can't get excited for them anymore. I won't be able to get excited for SW again until after I've walked out of the theater and know it's back on track for real.

Yeah, me too.
We don't know how Disney sees the future of this larger than life franchise so it's hard to get emotional.

Yea that's straight up mental. I don't remember if it was on here but someone pointed out that when you look at what we got from ROTJ, especially minus the special editions, it has a ton of killer content. I hear someone say "it's a trap" every damn week. Plus Tie Interceptors, the shuttle, endor, speeder bikes, the Saarlaac, all of Jabba's unique aliens, green lightsabers.

I love jedi. I guess I'm very forgiving of those flaws that other people see because of the age I was when it came out, -1. But as you said though it contains some of the very best material in the entire saga. Anything decent in ROTS is undermined by the majority crap of the preceding 2 and a half films. I just couldn't possibly put it ahead of an OT film.

^that makes it sound like I think ROTS is the best of the PT. In fact I think TPM is a less offensive film. I just think TPM is more of a 'waste' in terms of the overall story. Like if the events of an opening scrawl had been made into a film rather than the actual important stuff.

Last edited:
Neither really, never got into Star Wars and Bat's Vs Supes is already looking like a Batman film and their trying to cram too much into one film in a slap hazzard way to set up their universe, which I want them to do but at the same time I want more Superman and other characters first to get to know them before they make Batman and the Justice League tag alongs.

I still wanted to see, Batman Vs Superman: The Punch from space that exploded Batman's internal organs.

Instead we're getting Batman Vs Superman: Because I'm Batman!

One of the things that worries me is how reluctant Harrison seemed to return at first. I don't remember him being like that about Indy 4.

So Ford was excited for Crystal Skull, but according to that same brain, Ep. VII wasn't as promising.

If anything, that makes me much more excited for VII.

I choose:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back