Need some advice on putting together a original hot toys Wolf Cleaner kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

questionman

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I managed to get a great deal in a MIB Hot Toys Cleaner Predator! :clap I am very excited but at same time I don't want to screw it up. I consider myself a handy person. I have built computers and worked on many different projects. I have put a Lost Predator together before with no problem. What advice can you offer me? Thanks for your help as always!

If you lose a spring, check the cushions of your couch FIRST! Learned that the hard way.

I managed to get a great deal in a MIB Hot Toys Cleaner Predator! :clap I am very excited but at same time I don't want to screw it up. I consider myself a handy person. I have built computers and worked on many different projects. I have put a Lost Predator together before with no problem. What advice can you offer me? Thanks for your help as always!

Did you happen to win it on ebay from a seller named tuffgeek?

1. Hair Dryer
2. Patience(lol)
3. Super glue(in case anything breaks)

Gotta say the springs are the most difficult pieces. I would recommend gluing the springs in, so they don't slip out.

A new member who titles the thread with a clear, unambiguous question. Awesome, and thank you.

That is all.

The Build went great. The Predator is built! I ran into one problem. I ended up breaking the the tip of the predators spear. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement spear?

Back