DC Sixth Scale Comic Superman Figure In-Hand Demo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
always thought Superman is buffer than Batman......
agreed. Batman for me has always been the leaner more athletic of the two. superman should look pumped, juiced by the earths yellow sun. just ask neal adams...
then again jim lee did a pretty awesome hush batman, and he looked musclebound and ripped. i like that look too.

Damn! Too bad I collect every 1/6 Superman that comes out, cause this looks bad! Great sculpt, but too big and bad eyes. Skinny body. Still, all that I could live with but those oversized red trunks and thick as he'll belt make it no better than the Mattel CR Supes! :(

agreed. Batman for me has always been the leaner more athletic of the two. superman should look pumped, juiced by the earths yellow sun. just ask neal adams...
then again jim lee did a pretty awesome hush batman, and he looked musclebound and ripped. i like that look too.

Really hope SS use the Batman body for their Superman...... Jim Lee's Superman is also ver buff as well (along with most of the Superman I remembered......)

Argh. This let me down a bit on this figure. His head looks too big (which makes him look physically smaller), face looks too old and I'm not too keen on the heat vision sculpt either, the eyes don't work as well as they did for the PF IMHO. I heard that it's still in progress so I'll wait for more shots but as of right now I'm planning on canceling. I know they'll be more Supermen on the way and if this is how the final looks I'm okay with passing.

this certainly isn't the home run that Batman appears to be. being fair though, i have loved the first 3 figures in hand and have enough faith that sideshow will still deliver with this figure.

in fact my only complaint would be the slow release of the figures. and now with us having to share production with marvel releases as well as GI joe who knows how long before the next 2,3 or 4 dc figures will hit?

this certainly isn't the home run that Batman appears to be. being fair though, i have loved the first 3 figures in hand and have enough faith that sideshow will still deliver with this figure.

in fact my only complaint would be the slow release of the figures. and now with us having to share production with marvel releases as well as GI joe who knows how long before the next 2,3 or 4 dc figures will hit?

GI Joe is on hiatus for the foreseeable future.

Back