DC Sixth Scale Comic Superman Figure In-Hand Demo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spartan76

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Here is another demo video I shot at the Sideshow booth this past weekend. This time its's the upcoming Superman figure which looks really awesome. I was able to place dupes in some really great poses and can't wait to get him soon.

Heads are big. I don't know why they didn't just follow the same proportions as the PFs when determining the body types and head sizes for these. I would have ordered the line. The heat vision makes it look like his eyes are bleeding.

Maybe they are better in person, but to me the heads look big and the thighs look too skinny.

SSC needs to learn that their whole experiment with eye inserts is not working. I wanted this figure, but after the Drake debacle, I refuse to PO any SSC figures that have human eyes.

Yeah, he looks googley eyed to me too. His shorts look to be too be also, like he's wearing depends, and the body is thin. Standing next to batman he'll look awkward.

I wasn't sure about this one at first, but the con pics and videos have won me over! I'll admit the head looks a little big, but doesn't ruin it for me. Keeping my pre-order!

"Dupes." Another FAIL brought to you by Sideshow Collectibles.

Looks thin yet it can be moded with either the Christopher reeves hot toys body or the new man of steel and it can be the best supes . Just picture it for a moment with either one of them....or u can just buy suspenders so the short s don't fall of, he, he..

Back