Coolprops Predator 2 tease?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
First of all, don't get too excited. This is an incredibly vague teaser poster that appeared along side their new Celtic bio and I didn't really know where to post it. I thought it could be fun to guess then exactly what they may be planning. Being that it is coolprops we are talking about, the chances are high this may be a bio despite the bio-less picture. Their first two masks were produced to a pretty high quality with proper lenses and all, although they did feature a large base that doesn't appeal to everybody and a simpler wall mountable option would be nice to see. Are we finally going to get that long awaited Hero P2 bio? :pray:

While I totally respect what these guys are putting out... Their price point is ridiculous! If I remember correctly the insides are fairly unfinished also and they have no lasers... The bases are cool and stand out.. Really like that.. But something's just come off unfinished.. Seems they picked up the slack where sideshow was lacking and dropped the ball on the points where they weren't... Go figure.. All the while charging more $$$!!!

I agree, the Gort was fine, but there last one was insanely priced!! I also wish they would ditch the large bases in favor of something like SS use, or HCG with their P2 stunt.

I have the Gort and it's fantastic, I'd love a hero P2 if they could get it right. What we need is the lifesize P2 Bust unmasked!

Hopefully they wont have sold many of their last bio given the price point and will reconsider that policy. I'm hoping it is a hero P2, but the bio-less picture suggests it could be a bust..

Or maybe an epic Bust with removable bio?

I'm not sure I would want something like that as it would significantly limit the expression of the face. It would have to have mouth closed and all mandibles tightly packed together. Or the bio gets altered after which the members here start the whine fest... myself included. :D

I'm not sure I would want something like that as it would significantly limit the expression of the face. It would have to have mouth closed and all mandibles tightly packed together. Or the bio gets altered after which the members here start the whine fest... myself included. :D

Well, I doubt you have to worry, they would never give us two products in one anyway.

I don’t mind paying out for a decent Predator 2 bio. I just hope they don’t raise the price much more than what they are already at.

Also this may be the first one where that Bio stand will really look awesome. P2 bio hanging from a part of the ship… :drool

cp01-0001-8.jpg

Back