DC One Sixth Batman Figure On-Hand Demo @ SDCC14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spartan76

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Got the rare opportunity to play with Sideshow's upcoming sixth scale Batman figure at the show. Here is a quick video demonstrating the details and updated muscular buck for Batman which is awesome.

The close-ups had a bit too much lighting but trust me when I say, they looked awesome in person.

looks great. and refreshing to see a blue/grey batman these days.

really excited to get this figure. the only confusion to me is the battle damaged head? it looks ok, but a bit odd without a battle damaged suit to go with it?

He looks really good.
I wasn't too fond of the way they did the articulation cuts on the boots and gloves,but it looks like they fixed them....looks alot better.
Thanks for sharing,spartan

That would have been cool if they had this concept for Hot Toys figures. Imagine getting to play around with a prototype or sample product before it's released.

I dunno, I have no attachment to this guy whatsoever. And the sculpt looks kinda odd.

For me to have a connection to a figure is if it's based on a movie or a comic. Had they closed to do a Miller or a Jim Lee ver, I've had bought it instantly.

That being said, these looks like they are well made.

Blue and grey Batman with the black chest emblem is my favorite comic look, so I'm very excited for my final flex to go through so I can get this figure in hand. Gonna do short ears with the neutral faceplate.

Back