Custom Brown/Yellow Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding work! I always prefer the brown costume over the tiger stripe yellow outfit for Wolverine. Great job and this is one solid awesome piece.

I can definitely say there was a lot of effort and artistic skills put into this sculpt. I commend those who worked on this.

Wolverine is one of my all time favorite Marvel character. This statue is awesome. Personally, the only thing that bugs me a little is the claws on this sculpt. They are way too spread out. If wolverine was to retract his claws, they would come out of his forearms. Also you can tell that wolverine's wrist is straight with his forearm so that means his middle claws should be in line with his forearm. We all know when retracted, Wolverine's claws would line up with his radius/ulna bones and parallel with each other. Even the pic on page 3, post 23 shows the claws parallel with each other and in line with Wolverines forearm.

Other than that, this is an awesome statue.

Amazing work!! Wow!!
ss needs to do this version more often, always been my favorite costume, still get bored with blue and yellow.

W2.jpg~original

Beautiful conversion. :clap

This is defitely a great work,dude

I don´t know if I have to choose between the original LSF or this one

congrats! :duff

Back