Prime 1 studio - Drift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the price of these i need to really like the character and i'm not that fussed about this guy.

Definitely, unless you buy characters I don't buy and we can swap when we are bored haha

I wonder if they made drift because it's a more Asian influence !!
Yeah lockdown would have been sick. I did hear they was going to stop at 4 statues from T3 which try did and start with T4 so I guessing they will make maybe the whole line without Meg and prime. ( was it just me or did new meg body look blah to what he used to look like)
They just cost a **** load of money, I have prime on pre and would love to get meg OMG, I hope bee isn't to much, but the two statues if they made I think anyone will get would be from T3 - sentinel prime and shockwave,,, if u think they made 2 good 2 bad from T3 maybe the same form T4, 2 good so far they have lockdown would be 1 but who would be number 2 ,,,,,,,,

I wonder if they made drift because it's a more Asian influence !!
Yeah lockdown would have been sick. I did hear they was going to stop at 4 statues from T3 which try did and start with T4 so I guessing they will make maybe the whole line without Meg and prime. ( was it just me or did new meg body look blah to what he used to look like)
They just cost a **** load of money, I have prime on pre and would love to get meg OMG, I hope bee isn't to much, but the two statues if they made I think anyone will get would be from T3 - sentinel prime and shockwave,,, if u think they made 2 good 2 bad from T3 maybe the same form T4, 2 good so far they have lockdown would be 1 but who would be number 2 ,,,,,,,,

I spoke with Prime1 regarding Lockdown ... I asked if they will do it they cannot confirm it but they are smiling at me more AOE statues will come.
they need extra time to make it perfect.

Meg in new AOE looks weird, no need statue of him there. Shockwave would be real nice. Plus Sentinel was it, the red villain fire truck, he would be awesome. I love the shiny bright colors. Red, purple, yellow, :yess:...

Meg in new AOE looks weird, no need statue of him there. Shockwave would be real nice. Plus Sentinel was it, the red villain fire truck, he would be awesome. I love the shiny bright colors. Red, purple, yellow, :yess:...

For sure. The colors will bring a lot of pop on your shelves. It's one of the reasons Optimus is going to get a lot of attention in anyone's collection. The shiny blue and red look good in the pics we've been seeing.

Shockwave would be a cool one with Driller as the base.Surrounding Shockwave.
That would actually be a damn cool one wouldn't it?

Shockwave would be a cool one with Driller as the base.Surrounding Shockwave.
That would actually be a damn cool one wouldn't it?

Prime1 need to slow down with this line. Can't believe saying this, but need saving up :wink1:

they take up only Michael Bays films,,, hoping Michale Bay does Masters of the Universe next :D

Back