Action Figure Sentinel Re: Edit Iron Man Figures 1/10 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sentinel (company): Iron Man figures - 6 inch scale

Will buy on clearance.

BBTS has the Bleeding Edge up for $210 :rotfl

I'm not gonna lie and say the Bleeding Edge doesn't look awesome, but this pose though:rotfl
SNT10058.jpg

the previous one is like $180, so at least theyre trying diff price points, figuarts and Figma are $80 as well

6in for $180? That's stupid for a mass release. If it's limited then that's a little more understandable.

Still, I'm going to mock you b/c you'll drop over $100 on this but refuse to grab a Diecast WM Mk 2 for $220 :nana: ;)

6in for $180? That's stupid for a mass release. If it's limited then that's a little more understandable.

Still, I'm going to mock you b/c you'll drop over $100 on this but refuse to grab a Diecast WM Mk 2 for $220 :nana: ;)

I bought one for $250 from a local collector :lol

have it on my shelf at home right next to my mk 42..... So HAH

RE:EDIT

This gallery is awesome.

Is it worth the $180? (150ish thanks to weak Yen right now)

Not sure, but I must say it is a sick figure. I think the edition size is not that big and it inflated the price. Sentinel edition sizes are usually low and almost never get re-released. I sold my FLCL Canti figure and regret it everyday.

The figure looks awesome but I can't swallow the price. Especially knowing that if/when Sideshow does an Iron Man comic based 1:6 figure it won't be too much higher than this.

I really like this figure but as yet I've still not found a UK retailer that is stocking it, probably just as well really though as I wanted 1:6 scale figures only.

Wow.. It's a mini Hot Toys but in comic version.
Bring on more!!!!!!!!

20150116133608_zpseyrkgopp.jpg

20150116133130_zps2qz3ufns.jpg

20150116133440_zps70laxowq.jpg

20150116133703_zpsdbv6gdgh.jpg

20150116133044_zpsjcsloqnv.jpg

Back