• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for iminime "space trucker". ripley, ellen... plus short hair headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotcus6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for iminime "space trucker". ripley, ellen... plus short hair headsculpt

Hey I'm desperately looking for the iminime Ellen Ripley figure "space trucker"! I'm trying to get the figure plus the short haired head sculpt , the 2nd movie look. looking for both together or separately. Please message me if you have or know any one who has one

Re: Looking for iminime "space trucker". ripley, ellen... plus short hair headsculpt

Hot Toys is making this figure incase you didn't know, if you do, then just ignore me haha, thought id try and help ya out haha

Re: Looking for iminime "space trucker". ripley, ellen... plus short hair headsculpt

What!!! Were did you hear about that? Can you sent me the link

It was shown at San Diego Comicon

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

No guarantee those will actually be released, though. Iminime sculpted, but never released a short haired, Ripley.

Oh OK so no iminime short hair. And hot toys may or may not actually release the ripley figures.

That stinks!

ebay has a iminime space trucker Ripley selling for like 500.00 just saw it today

Ya because Hot Toys announced theirs haha, that and all the Rainman Marty Mcflys haha

True that, Rainman figures like Bill the Butcher , gang boy, Wonka, and the Dude will all become absolute and very rare. Hot Toys wouldn't touch those licenses .

Yea I was just able to find a space trucker and a few other ones for great prices. I don't get why ppl hare selling the iminime ripley, only 70 made and they will always hold there value, the hot toys will be mass produced if they do decide to release it.

I'm a farely new collector, 5 months. And I have been on a tear finding another of the figures that have already been released before I started to collect. The power loader is a prime example. I just got it in the mail like 4 days before I found out hot toys was making a 2.0

PM sent to you. Get back to me when you can. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back