Leaked Deadpool footage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I understand that Deadpool as a character is a humorous parody of, apparently, Slade Wilson. From what doprefreshness posted I get the impression that the creator of Deadpool didn't initially intend for that to be the case, though. Seems like the guy just liked Deathstroke and made up his own super hero/villain that happened to be...just like Deathstroke. Copying someone else's work and not coming up with an original idea = childish and silly.

That video was awesome. :lol

I care a bit, I just think a lot of the "source material" is childish and silly. Like this character copying for example.

the same way batman is a total rip off of zorro but in this case it is done on purpose for comedic purposes and not just to be a blatant rip off :dunno

Almost every time he's fighting someone I root for the other guy

the same way batman is a total rip off of zorro but in this case it is done on purpose for comedic purposes and not just to be a blatant rip off :dunno
Well if the creator said from the beginning that he was going to be a rip-off of Deathstroke then that's fine...I guess. :dunno

I'd say it's much more blatant than Zorro/Batman seeing as how Zorro doesn't dress up as a bat or share the exact same weapons as Batman.

Well if the creator said from the beginning that he was going to be a rip-off of Deathstroke then that's fine...I guess. :dunno

I'd say it's much more blatant than Zorro/Batman seeing as how Zorro doesn't dress up as a bat or share the exact same weapons as Batman.

deadpool is meant to be goofy and comedic, so his name and suit is part of the joke, inside joke for comic fans

seeing how Guardians of the Galaxy is looking I know for sure a Deadpool film done right will be a huge hit. But it needs the balance this video just had. Silly but still badass. That's how deadpool was. He had comedic relief but he was also someone to take seriously in a fight or on a mission. He found the strangest ways to get the job done. Now he's put through the meatgrinder all the time because he doesnt die and they can make everything a joke, but his fights with Wolverine used to be bloody brutal.

I lost it when the "Bad Guys' were listening to Angel of the Morning by Juice Newton.
Also when he says "Let's hope they're wearing their brown pants."

i have to wonder, was this simply leaked then removed by fox or is this Fox trying to see the feedback.... either way FOX MAKE THIS ALL READY

i have to wonder, was this simply leaked then removed by fox or is this Fox trying to see the feedback.... either way FOX MAKE THIS ALL READY

If what they needed was feedback, I think they got immaculate feedback for this.

I just hope they don't take this as a sign to make the movie with pure CGI :lol

Back