Leaked Deadpool footage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting on a Deadpool movie since I heard he was going to be in that God-awful X-Men Origins film. They need to make this happen soon.

That proof of concept trailer was awesome I just saw it right now, hopefully this gets made.

Can't say I was impressed since it looked like a Matrix parody from DP video game.

I remember reading early draft of the script in 2010 and it was grounded like Singer's movies yet crazy in Tarantino's Pulp Fiction way. So yeah, FOX doesn't know what to do. Basta!

Wait, Deadpool's name is Wade Wilson? Like...Slade Wilson?

They both also wield katanas and guns...I'm confused.

I still don't like Reynolds. He kills every project he touches, no joke.

The problem here is this wasn't made by Fox at all. They didn't get their hammy little fists into the mix to f things up like they would with a full movie.

They both also wield katanas and guns...I'm confused.

Rob Liefeld (creator of Deadpool)a fan of the Teen Titans comics, showed his new character to then writer Fabian Nicieza. Upon seeing the costume and noting his characteristics (killer with super agility), Nicieza contacted Liefeld, saying "this is Deathstroke from Teen Titans." Nicieza gave Deadpool the real name of "Wade Wilson" as an inside-joke to being "related" to "Slade Wilson", Deathstroke

:rotfl there's a reason their names are similar.

They both also wield katanas and guns....

giphy.gif

Back