Leaked Deadpool footage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with this guy right?

dI7N7ym.jpg

13Q

Saw the footage wasn't that great guess fox wants to see if theres interest in this.

Which is why Fox is better off introducing him in a X-Men or X-Force movie first to boost his notoriety, at least with the casual moviegoers and make him a stand out character, then give him his own movie.

Yup!

Marvel, whether knowingly or not, has essentially done this with Scarlet Johansson's Black Widow.

After appearing in the series of movies she has, gaining a repertoire and showing off her personality. Marvel has essentially familiarized audiences with one of their B-level characters that WAS largely unknown to the casual audience. Now even my casual movie-going friends want to see a Black Widow movie. It's likely that we'll see a "Black Widow" movie (or a Avengers "Black Ops" movie along with Hawkeye and Winter Soldier) before we ever see a "Wonder Woman" movie.

It's also helped push Johanssen as a bad-@zz female star. One studio recognized the potential and made "Lucy".

This trailer is spreading like wild fire. I suppose we'll see a movie out in a couple of years. Maybe. :lol

This trailer is spreading like wild fire. I suppose we'll see a movie out in a couple of years. Maybe. :lol

If they have that much done, maybe sooner than we think, I would Reynolds schedule might be the biggest obstacle

I can't help but think this is a clever way of FOX gauging interest. Well, it's here in spades, now make the ****ing movie, already.

I don't get why the character had to be in CGI, I mean, sure, some of the bits there require, but the brawl inside the USV is totally achievable and it would have looked better in live action.

I don't get why the character had to be in CGI, I mean, sure, some of the bits there require, but the brawl inside the USV is totally achievable and it would have looked better in live action.

Well, do consider that it's a sizzle reel meant for studio heads. It's probably a lot cheaper to have it rendered in CG than to actually film it.

Back