Leaked Deadpool footage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pturtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Given 20th Century Fox is seemingly more focused on its PG-13 team-oriented Marvel Comics properties as of late, it's become less likely that Ryan Reynolds will ever get to redeem reprise his X-Men Origins: Wolverine role as Wade Wilson in the long-anticipated, R-rated, and Tim Miller-directed Deadpool movie. However, back in 2012, the Merc with a Mouth's creator, Rob Liefeld, revealed that Miller, who signed on to helm the solo adaptation back in 2011, had developed test footage with his visual effects company Blur Studio. This footage was also seen by the film's screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick who both confirmed Ryan Reynolds had performed the motion-capture and provided Deadpool's voice. Two years later, some of that footage has finally made its way online via Youtube's Bob Corner. Check out the vid and share what you think below!
Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=104630#9fcirQPoX2xBRKWy.99

https://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/0...vie-2145585?lt_source=external,manual#!boseYi

This looked pretty great, Ryan Reynolds is the perfect Deadpool.

Last edited:
Screw Fox for not making this a reality yet, that was 100% Deadpool. Ryan's voice also suits DP really nicely. Slap a R rating on this and push this movie out already.

Screw Fox for not making this a reality yet, that was 100% Deadpool. Ryan's voice also suits DP really nicely. Slap a R rating on this and push this movie out already.

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

This guy gets it; that was absolute ****ing perfection, and I want moar.

That looked pretty damn good. Was Deadpool full CGI through that footage?
It's 100% CGI and done by Blur studio. Ryan performed the motion-capture and provided the voice as well.

Not sure why they're leaving this movie in limbo. This test footage should have been used as a teaser trailer to gauge interest. This leaked footage alone is already getting some praise.

If the final product is anything like the test footage I'm definitely down for a feature length film, especially with Reynolds leading; guy's got a real passion for the character.

Last I read, Fox has a great script ready, rated R and everything, but the budget is the issue. Also, with Fox creating their shared universe, they might have to reintroduce Deadpool, possibly in the next X-Men film. I also expect him to be one of the key members in the X-Force film too, so everything kind of has to fit.

You would think he'd a be a large part of the X-Force film, I definitely hope he is, re-introducing him into film the right way would do wonders for an already popular character like him.

Back