Question Regarding Original Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to thin out my collection again, and poor old War Machine is next on the list of expendables. Going to post him on eVil Bay but cannot find much info on him. I haven't really kept up with his value over the last few years. I know they released a die cast version later, but what is the going rate for a MIMB original version? Did the Die Cast version make the original less desirable? Thanks in advance.

Why dont you do some research yourself and find out... really easy to do on ebay

Look, I apologize - never meant to anger/irritate anyone. I tried to research on eBay, but the prices are so ridiculous, I just don't think it's a valid place to do the research. If there is a better place to look, just point me in the direction.

I mean, I don't understand the problem with the question - not expecting anyone to search all over the internet for me. Just figured if someone knew off the top of their head, it would be helpful. But, as I said before, not looking to "flame" any fires here. So, I will apologize to any I offended.

well completed listings are what they sell for... just average some out and go from there.. not rocket science

ps. not mad, but this doesnt need its own thread

War Machine will sell instantly if you aren't gouging. I know 2 people looking for one off the top of my head and there's probably another 100 perusing the F/S section every day trying to score a deal.

Just list it on ebay with a starting bid of $300 and let the market do it's thing.

Be sure to do calculated shipping so you don't loose money on the sale

I sold mine for $400 shipped about 6 months ago. At the time it was a fair price, but by no means a bargain.

Plenty of collectors want this figure 'cause it's still the only one of its kind.

I sold mine for $400 shipped about 6 months ago. At the time it was a fair price, but by no means a bargain.

Plenty of collectors want this figure 'cause it's still the only one of its kind.

Damn, $400. I'm happy I kept mine, specially now that Whiplash Mark II is coming.

I wonder if HT will ever remake that War Machine. I have my doubts.

Damn, $400. I'm happy I kept mine, specially now that Whiplash Mark II is coming.

I wonder if HT will ever remake that War Machine. I have my doubts.

I can't believe it hasn't had a 2.0 tbh. I dig the design, and only sold it because it killed two birds - a cash injection and to tighten my collecting focus. But in an ideal world I would've kept it for sure.

Back