Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Can I get a UTtoyfan when you have a chance, Veil? These are super awesome possum! :rock :rock

Oh, I'm working on yours UT. Have a feeling you will like it.. :) As far as who I will be making stuff for.... my intention is that everyone will get one (within reason), Vet or not. BUT, I will say that Vets that I know and that have been in the chats obsessively will be taken care of first. My final piece, will only be for the Chat room Vets though. I'm not sure I could fit in everybody.

Heh...good luck figuring out something for me based on the screen name. Though there might be hints to my prime license preference (of Sideshow stuff anyway) buried here and there...

Hey Kami, I was thinking of using your avatar as your 'costume' It looks different from all the rest. But if you have a preference, pm me.

Hey Kami, I was thinking of using your avatar as your 'costume' It looks different from all the rest. But if you have a preference, pm me.

I trust your artistic instincts....which reminds me, we need to start collaborating SOON...

Explanations on name and avatar:

My nickname comes from college. Those of you old enough to remember (and I don't want to know if you don't) will recall some pretty cool advertisments that were out for this new active game, called Laser Tag, with the tagline "The games begin in August". Well, what the makers did was contact a whole bunch of colleges and universities and invited them to each put together a team to compete in a national competition. They provided enough equipment to set up a field and equip two teams' worth of people at a time. My university was one of them, and the school decided to do an intramural competition to pick a team to represent the school. The way the game worked, each player had a target on their chest (held in place by a harness), plus each team had a target in a pillar at opposite ends of the field (had to shoot at it from the sides).

My play style developed that when I saw an enemy lining up a shot on a teammate or my base, I'd give a shout and charge them. The other team laughed at me afterwards, but I pointed out they stopped shooting. My teammates nicknamed me Kamikaze, and I've used it time and time again over the years.

The avatar is a picture of me in makeup as a goblin for a LARP that I play. From the first time I played a goblin in this LARP, I did it so well I became the definition of how to play the role. The picture is from probably 13-15 years ago, and the LARP is still going strong.

If you have to ask if you are a vet, then you are not a vet.

Darth Madden, you are good. :lol

Vet, not a vet, I'm the guy with the gun.

tumblr_mf0rjiEIzk1r2rp2eo1_500.gif

I trust your artistic instincts....which reminds me, we need to start collaborating SOON...

Explanations on name and avatar:

My nickname comes from college. Those of you old enough to remember (and I don't want to know if you don't) will recall some pretty cool advertisments that were out for this new active game, called Laser Tag, with the tagline "The games begin in August".

Laser Tag. Got it. :yess:

Vet, not a vet, I'm the guy with the gun.

tumblr_mf0rjiEIzk1r2rp2eo1_500.gif

Hey Josh, I've got an idea for your banner, but if you have something specific you want, let me know. Also, I haven't forgotten you about that Nightbreed book. I've literally been super lazy and haven't gone through my boxes from the flood (the august before last, sheesh).

Hey Josh, I've got an idea for your banner, but if you have something specific you want, let me know. Also, I haven't forgotten you about that Nightbreed book. I've literally been super lazy and haven't gone through my boxes from the flood (the august before last, sheesh).
Lol, holy crap, forgot about the Nightbreed book completely. No worries man, heh. As for the banner, its your art man, do what you think is cool! And thanks!

Ok, that might be one of the best yet. How can you not like a dancing cow doing hook 'em horns. :)

Well if you're making them for non-vets... I'd love one. But no pressure as I'm not a regular in the Spook world anymore :lol

Back