Action Figure World of Nintendo Action Figures and Micro Land Sets from Jakks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh my tru has just the micro figures. But check out the 3ds xl retro mario case by j
Hori... Was gonna buy it but I need my $... The zippers are coins!

Hmmm...I wonder how comparable in size that Bowser is to the Figuarts Mario & Luigi!

I just went to three different targets, spent so much time driving due to idiots on the road.

I only got link mario and yoshi :( if anyone sees any other commons, pick em up and I'll pay ya, and then some on the side.

Thanks.

Nah I think I saw somebody with the others.

People mention bowser and DK too so.

I might have been confusing the 3" with the 6" but anyways I know there's a Bowser/DK I need.

Bowser n DK are the hard to find ones. That's why they go for so much on eBay. I was lucky enough to find the last ones of each at my Toysrus for $17.50 each

I will not pay Ebay prices :p

If anyone can find them, I'll give you a couple bucks on the side for doing me this favor. :) Or I can help you get Mario/Link/Yoshi.

Thanks!

I saw one six inch Bowser and two Donkey Kongs at a Toysrus today. I probably should've bought them now that I think about it lol. Nintendo World store in NY and Toysrus in Times Square should have these I reckon.

I saw one six inch Bowser and two Donkey Kongs at a Toysrus today. I probably should've bought them now that I think about it lol. Nintendo World store in NY and Toysrus in Times Square should have these I reckon.

Get em for me! Lol.

I went back today and bought the DK and Bowser for myself. Really good figures for the price. Picked up a Pikachu plush too. Need to get the big Wario figure.

20140820_165515_zpsddd2988c.jpg

looks awesome!

Just picked up a 6" Bowser at Target here in BC Canada! They also had the large DK but it looked too goofy... Only 1 of each figure and they were each $17.99 retail price there. Haven't spotted any at other stores locally yet...
FYI there was a shelf tag for "Supermario 4" action figure" as well, but it was sadly empty. $10.99 a piece I think the price was. I think this was also the World of Nintendo line as the larger DK and Bowsers with both sitting with a shelf tag that said "Supermario 6" boxed figure" or something like that... Hope that helps for fellow Canadian collectors!

Back