Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max: Fury road trailer

Can't stand Sam Worthington. What ever happened to him? He was in three popular films (Avatar, Terminator: Salvation, Clash of the Titans) then poof...vanished.

super busy I guess

uaaPOw5.png

Thing about Mad Max is that it's a quintessentially Australian movie that is closely aligned with Australian history and identity. Mad Max 2 was more like a Western, which is why it resonated with US audiences.

Devil's entitled to his opinion of course, but it's one that comes from viewing the films through an American lens. Yanks will never 'get' Mad Max like Aussies do.
Yep - well said, & I was thinking that as I was responding earlier, & should've mentioned it.

Just didn't want to stir the pot further too much with another potential misunderstanding. :lol

Wow, it looks really good, visually stunning and by the looks of it, no CGI or unnoticeable.

I don't hate pillow lips, he's a great actor I don't remember him giving a bad performance.

Desert storm-tornados cgi was unnoticeable. :tap

Still, better than any Matrix car chases. :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 125

Desert storm-tornados cgi was unnoticeable. :tap

Still, better than any Matrix car chases. :lol
CGI is what I fear about this movie. I do hope they go the practical route whenever possible. It's one of the things I loved about the originals.

This looks better than what I expected. Funny how the focus seems so much on Charlize Theron rather than Tom in this trailer. Would have thought they would show Max more.

More!

Chase and car struck by lightning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 112

Two words about Thunderdome: Tina f **king Turner.

Devil digging on Thunderdome over Mad Max would be like discovering that your best mate is a closet furry. You can still be friends, but sharing a beer could never be the same again.

I thought Turner was alright in her role. And she did make a pretty good tune for the flick.

I just can't stand the kids in Thunderdome.

Back