Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max: Fury road trailer

Aussies will never "get" Star Wars or Breaking Bad like us Americans do.

All pieces of **** :lol I can't stand him. The dude has no charisma....a potato has more charisma than Sam Worthington :lol

article-2513978-19A8A12500000578-500_306x444.jpg

You don't even like him like this? :lol

Aussies gave us:

Crocodile Dundee
Olivia Newton John
Max
Thor
and many many more!

New Zealand gave us:
LOTR
Jango Fett's kid

Its a hard one. :lol

Aussies will never "get" Star Wars or Breaking Bad like us Americans do.

I know you're trying to be cute, but let me know if you ever want to have an intelligent discussion about Mad Max 1 vs. Mad Max 2.

It's just the way it is. The US exports its storytelling mythology, so the wider world is extremely conversant, or at least familiar with, its cinematic tropes and traditions. Ditto its history.

You Yanks no bugger all about Australia, and we don't expect you to :dunno

Mel Gibson = born in the U.S.A

Formative acting years spent in Oz.

He was always American, he was born in the USA. His family moved to Australia when he was very young.

Yeah, but I remember in an interview in the early 80s that he said he considered himself an Australian. Not no more.

I know you're trying to be cute, but let me know if you ever want to have an intelligent discussion about Mad Max 1 vs. Mad Max 2.

It's just the way it is. The US exports its storytelling mythology, so the wider world is extremely conversant, or at least familiar with, its cinematic tropes and traditions. Ditto its history.

You Yanks no bugger all about Australia, and we don't expect you to :dunno

Bugger? I hardly know her!

Hopefully this movie creates a resurgence of the classic Gibson Mad Max films and we see new collectibles and action figures for them. 1/6 perhaps.

Looks like Miller not only started the post-apocalyptic craze but will reignite it.

This looks incredible. Welcome back, fat genius.

Mel could have been in this he's only in his 50's he's still strong and fit, what a shame. Would have been great.

Back