Joker keychain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven.giunta

Super Freak
Reaction score
Picked up this set the other day,there tiny but pretty cool.the headsculpts are actually pretty good.for 35 shipped for the set it's not a bad deal.i put the upside down one on my keyring and I'm quite happy with it.

they look so cool. where did you get them ?

Found em on eBay,I searched joker keychain.it was only 34 bucks for all of them and it really does have a better likeness than hot toys.i can't believe how good they are at that size.each head is a completely different expression and it looks like heath from every angle.its really impressive.i wish I knew who sculpted them,the little booklet it comes with is in Chinese.even the paint apps aren't bad.

Found em on eBay,I searched joker keychain.it was only 34 bucks for all of them and it really does have a better likeness than hot toys.i can't believe how good they are at that size.each head is a completely different expression and it looks like heath from every angle.its really impressive.i wish I knew who sculpted them,the little booklet it comes with is in Chinese.even the paint apps aren't bad.

Such a cool pick up. They do look like Heath as the joker. The hit me one is awesome. Really cool :)

I love them - such a great mix of fun sculpts with vague accuracy.

I'd like them to be a tad smaller, but they're awesome for what they are.

Though I don't know if I feel like messing with blind assortments. I'd rather they just made them sets of five rather than that Vinylmation "maybe you'll get what you want" nonsense.

I think I see the set you're talking about. There's only one left. Its like $12 plus $24 shipping. There is another listing for $109. :lol

I wish they sold them individually.

Back