What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite fast food joint?

• Total voters

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Discuss fast food in here! :horror (no preachy health talk, plz).

My absolute favorite burger joint is Johnny Rockets. They're not a huge franchise, but I LOVE their bacon cheese burgers with onion rings (I think it's called the "steakhouse burger"). I have to say, it's probably one of the most delectable burgers that I have ever eaten.

How about you guys?

Probably McDonalds. Gets a bad rep because it's the biggest (none of the others listed here are any healthier, except maybe Subway) but it's actually got a wide variety of items on the menu, and pretty damn good coffee to boot. Whenever I travel to another country, I make a point to go to the local McDonalds at least once; there's always some kind of crazy local food variant.

BUT, I do usually go for Subway instead, locally. I'm sure a 12" hunk of bread is doing me no favours, but it does seem a bit fresher at least, and I always add tons of veggies no matter which sub I go for.

My absolute favourite is probably In-and-Out Burger, but I don't live anywhere near one of those, so maybe I just haven't had a chance to get bored of it!

logo.jpg

You can get chili and cheese on everything, :).
Nowadays I'll treat myself to Tommy's maybe once every 3-6 months.

Last edited:
KFC...why the hell isn't it on the poll?

I just recently got into KFC and realized it is the most wonderful fast food restaurant on Earth. I always get the grilled chicken. So good.

98396-KentuckyGrilled_large.jpg

If I had to choose from that list though, it'd be McDonald's.

out of all the ones listed the only one I hate is Subway.... Can't stand it, And I've never walked into a clean subway I Swear!

KFC...why the hell isn't it on the poll?

I just recently got into KFC and realized it is the most wonderful fast food restaurant on Earth. I always get the grilled chicken. So good.

98396-KentuckyGrilled_large.jpg

If I had to choose from that list though, it'd be McDonald's.

It used to be the number 1 fast food restaurant in the world.
I used to eat there when there was Colonel Sanders restaurant, which was a bigger sit down restaurant with booths. Kentucky Fried Chicken was the drive through/take out place. It was on the East coast.

Now of course Mc Donalds is number 1. The best thing about Mc Donalds is the consistent quality. It might not be healthy, but you can be in almost any country in the world and know exactly what you will be getting when you eat there.

Last edited:
Mcdonalds tastes kind of plastic to me.

Go to mcdonalds and ask for a double cheeseburger without any ketchup mustard or onions and see how it tastes.....:(

Taco Bell with Wendy's second.

My area doesn't have a KFC (12 miles away), 5 guys, Dunkin Donuts, White Castle or Chik-fil-a.

I like Arby's too, though their side choices are slim.

People can complain about fast food being unhealthy, but at almost all of them you can find healthy choices. If you choose to eat the unhealthy items, then that's on you.

Those new small $1 and $2 sandwiches at McD's CHOW! The BBQ Ranch burger is awesome for $1. Fritos on a burger! :yess:

Wendy's French fries when you get them right from the fryer are the best!

I would've voted Whataburger if it would've been an option. Best burger joint anywhere. Puts In-n-Out to shame. God Bless Texas.

whataburger.jpg

In its absence, Chick-Fil-A. Great chicken sandwiches. Simple, and always good. Honorable mention to Schlotzky's Deli.

SnakeDoc

I don't eat a lot of fast food, but if I'm in the mood for a burger it's from The Habit.

I don't eat as much as I used to but I am glad to see they've made some changes in how healthy things are. They still need work on the sodium content though.

Back