Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I figured within 53 pages of posts that it had been answered but I got tired of looking after 6 pages haha.

Lol how many times is that?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I figured within 53 pages of posts that it had been answered but I got tired of looking after 6 pages haha.
No worries man, we're just passing time.

Can be hard to pick up vital information from long threads.
No harm in asking :wink1:

So this Prime1 wich i am totally new to. Are they fully sculpted with noe mixed material?
I have been on their site and did not see much, so i assume they are new to the industry?

Yeah I would like more info on Prime 1 also. How many statues have they produced? Do they just have the transformers license and tmnt?

If not wrong, they were Takaratomy, makers of Transformer too. Just now into statues, and Michael Bay films.

No worries man. Like Col said we're just passing time until some real info surfaces (price to be exact)
So this Prime1 wich i am totally new to. Are they fully sculpted with noe mixed material?
I have been on their site and did not see much, so i assume they are new to the industry?
As far as we know it looks like mostly sculpted with some mixed media looks like, for the bandana and maybe some other stuff like accessories (weapons, gadgets)
Yeah I would like more info on Prime 1 also. How many statues have they produced? Do they just have the transformers license and tmnt?
So far yes. Its been Transformers and now Turtles. Even on their website nothing else as far as I remember
If not wrong, they were Takaratomy, makers of Transformer too. Just now into statues, and Michael Bay films.
No way. So Prime 1 is TT? Is this a fact or assumption bro?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hahahahahha

Probably for the best, bc I am sure it's goin to be expensive and I don't want to buy price expensive hahahaha

Priceeeeeee

Back