Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Any price news on this? Or a date when we might get price news?
So far we they're 1/4 and all the bases will interconnect but nothing so far in release or cost. They're still working on the bases

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

ik but even then it doesn't work…what do i do when i get to the gif i see that i like lmao? Thats the link..normally for a pic i just go copy image address, then click the icon, then voila..when it is a .gif it comes up and says its too big of a file..FOR EVERY DAMN GIF…my nightmare man

Same damn thing with me. Even pictures sometines. I always get the this file is to big bs. What gives

Don't know what you guys are doing, never had an issue with pics or gifs.
Are you using a host then adding to 'From URL'?

Same damn thing with me. Even pictures sometines. I always get the this file is to big bs. What gives

omg thank god i thought it was just me..i mean its not rocket science but damn…and collector I'm just copying a file and then yes going to the from url part…apparently the gif i was trying to use didn't have the right extension so it wasn't a .gif from where i was copying it from..but even aside from that i always get the too big thing..only gif i could ever post was the one of the rock clapping…and thats probably cuz its the brahma bull

I thought I saw this before. This was an early set photo reveal. Maybe some early versions of the statues?

tmntnew.jpg

Before they updated the website I was a gif using fool. Now I can't get anything to post without the file size being too big. Take the image url and paste it like I always had prior. Error everytime

No A2 you ate not alone:lol

Upload image/Gif on Tinypic.
Copy 'Direct Link for Layouts'.
Paste in 'Insert Image' 'From URL'
Untick 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally'.

I had to learn how to do it in this app. Website wise I never have issues lol

Can someone message them on Facebook to see if they are gonna be at New York Comic Con in October? ? I don't have Facebook so I can't message them. I am going to be there and will take photos and videos for everyone's pleasure :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tumblr_m1zm1sbzrk1r4my8ko1_500-tmnt-trailer-3-spoiler-review.gif

Back_away_slowly.gif

Not sure what's going on here............

Congrats everyone. And wtf? no PO soon lol

Back