Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The turtle redesign has some people up in arms but I must say WOW.. this looks amazing! Pretty sure I cant afford one of these.. not to mention putting the entire team together! But wow.. great sculpt!
Ppl are pissed off cause it's Bay. Like in FB ppl.are like "I want to like this but it's Bay and Fox" I'm like wtf? Its not like Bay and Fox are inside the damn statue or like they're the exclusive or some ****

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Yeah.. Bay detractors cant see anything beyond the slow mo explosions! LOL

Statue looks great, but if the movie sucks I can't imagine getting it. I bleed green, but the designs are bad overall. Raph looks the best, but let's see the other pieces first.

any info on pricing friends?

Yeah.. Bay detractors cant see anything beyond the slow mo explosions! LOL
Yeah its dumb. Because the character designs aren't so bad. They've grown on me and I'm sure a lot of others that hated it at first too. Can't wait for this movie. Hope it is awesome

Statue looks great, but if the movie sucks I can't imagine getting it. I bleed green, but the designs are bad overall. Raph looks the best, but let's see the other pieces first.

From what i have seen I would agree that Raph is one of the better looking characters. I like Leonardo as well.. Michelangelo and Donatello.. ehh.. not sold on them yet.

From what i have seen I would agree that Raph is one of the better looking characters. I like Leonardo as well.. Michelangelo and Donatello.. ehh.. not sold on them yet.
As Mikey is my favourite character I'm most reluctant on accepting his design. Donny i don't mind (wish he was a little bigger though) Raph and Leo look pretty cool

Mikey was the most Shrek looking one in the trailers. His design just came across as a bit odd. And Donny looked goofy to me. But I'm sure they will all be awesome sculpted pieces.

Mikey was the most Shrek looking one in the trailers. His design just came across as a bit odd. And Donny looked goofy to me. But I'm sure they will all be awesome sculpted pieces.
Hopefully Mikey's face on the sculpt looks good. Yeah Lol Shrek looking for sure. He's my fave man :( bastards!

i actually got a response from prime 1:

Thank you for your message.

We are still working on theme base for all turtles, every each of them can be connect together. Our goal is to make them like a team very important for us.

Scale will be 1/4.

Thank you
prime1.

Sent from the cockpit of the millenium falcon

aaaaaaaaaaah

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

^^I suck @ getting gifs to work

teach…me…

but seriously how great does raph look…wow epic..honestly i think it blows SS comiq's away…looks so good
This is how i do it on the Tapatalk app. Copy and paste the image link. Paste it and make sure it has IMG on the front of it and /IMG on the end of it

I had to use the brackets because the damn thing posted a non existent image lol

Make sure that the words letters IMG are bracketed with [ ] I tried to show it but the damn thing kept posting it as a pic

I actually got a response from Prime 1:

Thank you for your message.

We are still working on theme base for all turtles, every each of them can be connect together. Our goal is to make them like a team very important for us.

Scale will be 1/4.

Thank you
Prime1.

So they are working on a setup where you can connect all of the bases?
Sounds interesting and like it will take up a lot of space...connecting 4 of them that is.

So they are working on a setup where you can connect all of the bases?
Sounds interesting and like it will take up a lot of space...connecting 4 of them that is.

That's going to be an expensive set.

Back