Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - July 28, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple pages back we were talking about this because James Gunn said that the comic character's father is NOT (J'son or whoever-it-is-now after Star-Lord's origin retcons) the same as the MCU character's father.

Honestly, Star-Fox has the best odds in my opinion. The MCU Peter Quill's personality matches Star-Fox's personality to a 'T'...mainly due to his womanizing and crazy "Eternal" playboy antics. Plus, it gives Eternal blood to Quill and "explains" how he can handle the power of an Infinity Gem. It also makes the "quest" for the Guardians that much more personal since Thanos would be Quill's uncle.

Okay, I confused Star-Fox with Starhawk my bad. Eros (Star-Fox) is a much better choice who I hadn't thought of...maybe the we'll be seeing him soon comment from gunn refers to a scene from Thanos' past.

Okay, I confused Star-Fox with Starhawk my bad. Eros (Star-Fox) is a much better choice who I hadn't thought of...maybe the we'll be seeing him soon comment from gunn refers to a scene from Thanos' past.

Also, the scene that made me think that Eros is his Dad, is when Peter puts the moves on Gamora, and it nearly works. I think she even mentions something about him manipulating her. I could be wrong, I've only seen it once in the theatre, planning another viewing next week.

Also, the scene that made me think that Eros is his Dad, is when Peter puts the moves on Gamora, and it nearly works. I think she even mentions something about him manipulating her. I could be wrong, I've only seen it once in the theatre, planning another viewing next week.

yes....yes 'Pelvic sorcery' she called it! :rotfl

Would be a little weird having thanos' brother in the mcu tho

"There are no strings on me"

I want Cosmo to become full character in dem future movies.

r73zLTD.jpg

I mean come on, telepathic Russian dog arguing with talking humanoid raccoon.

JUST . . . DO . . . IT !

Looking forward to seeing this tonight. People here hating on it means it should be pretty good.

Looking forward to seeing this tonight. People here hating on it means it should be pretty good.

:goodpost:QFT. It's gotten to the point where if a movie isn't as good as the "greats" (ESB, TDK, The Godfather, Citizen Kane, etc.) it's considered a dud around these parts.

QFT. It's gotten to the point where if a movie isn't as good as the "greats" it's considered a dud around these parts.

I would have been happy with it being atleast as good as the first Guardians, which I thought was excellent. Too bad it wasn't.

wow this movie was kind of a let down. Great individual scenes, and the soundtrack knocks it out of the park. It just all didn't come together too well. Some good action and humor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back