Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - July 28, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's stupid, Tony Stark is the genius rich boy of Earth while Peter Quill is nobody.
Pratt is playing that pathetic Earthling who was raised to be galactic scum, he doesn't have the mighty presence of RDJ.

I'm just going off what Kevin Feige has said in the past about their hopes that he can become Marvel Cosmic's answer to RDJ :dunno

AC/DC got replaced with Eiffel 65, Satan wasn't involved in that deal!

tumblr_lse63ivZzG1r22325o1_500.gif

Great news on the sequel, hopefully Star-Lord gets killed off in the first 5 minutes and Rocket gets put in charge as that way I don't have to tune out Chris Pratt's "acting" for the entire movie.

I feel this way about Zoe Saldana. The more interviews I read of hers, the more I can't stand her. I wasn't thrilled with her in Star Trek, now she's in this.

So which characters would you like to see appear in GOTG 2

I would be up for Nebula returning but Thanos might take care of her:wink1:

I'd like to see Nova(RR) or Adam Warlock, maybe Vance Astro, I would like Moondargon to appear also :dunno

I feel this way about Zoe Saldana. The more interviews I read of hers, the more I can't stand her. I wasn't thrilled with her in Star Trek, now she's in this.

As Gamora she's....adequate, but nothing more than that.

I've never seen Chris Pratt in anything else but from the first trailer when he did the whole "I'm Star-Lord man, the legendary outlaw" schtick I thought he sounded terrible and having now seen the entire movie twice my opinion hasn't changed. A friend tells me he's playing Star-Lord exactly like his character in Parks & Recreation which would suggest a lack of range to his acting.

Brainiac,
In the sequel I'd like to see,

1.Less Star-Lord

2.Lots more Rocket & Groot

3.Gamora should be considerably more powerful and not just there for Star-Lord to lust after.

4.Subject to their character rights being with Marvel Studios I'd like to see any of the following added to the roster,

Mantis
Bug
Adam Warlock
Cosmo
Nova ( Richard Rider )

As Gamora she's....adequate, but nothing more than that.

I
Brainiac,
In the sequel I'd like to see,

1.Less Star-Lord

2.Lots more Rocket & Groot

3.Gamora should be considerably more powerful and not just there for Star-Lord to lust after.

4.Subject to their character rights being with Marvel Studios I'd like to see any of the following added to the roster,

Mantis
Bug
Adam Warlock
Cosmo
Nova ( Richard Rider )

Bug is out unfortunately. :(

I actually wasn't a fan of Saldana as Gamora. She was a much weaker link that Pratt (who I love/d btw).

Bug is out unfortunately. :(

I actually wasn't a fan of Saldana as Gamora. She was a much weaker link that Pratt (who I love/d btw).

I know Bug was dropped from the early drafts due to the licensing issue but maybe Marvel will look at that situation and try and remedy it now that it's looking like the first movie will be a success?

I know Bug was dropped from the early drafts due to the licensing issue but maybe Marvel will look at that situation and try and remedy it now that it's looking like the first movie will be a success?

Maybe. I know Gunn is a big fan so maybe with his clout now and the Marvel $$ they can work something out with whomever has the rights. Depends on how badly they want Bug, and what the asking price would be.

Maybe. I know Gunn is a big fan so maybe with his clout now and the Marvel $$ they can work something out with whomever has the rights. Depends on how badly they want Bug, and what the asking price would be.

Yeah, I read some comments on James Gunn's Facebook where he mentioned that he was a big fan of the character so if the first movie is a success ( which it's looking like ) he'll perhaps be able to say to Marvel "I need Bug for the sequel" and they'll look into it for him.

I hope that the whole deal with Star-Lord's father doesn't become the focal point of the sequel as even if I'd liked Pratt's performance I'm not really intrested in the character, it's the aliens that are my primary intrest of any Marvel Cosmic movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back