GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures GODZILLA 2

Still would love to see him look like this. That's power.

yqese8e7.jpg

I think ghidorah will look so menacing given the update treatment. They said his faces in the comic con footage (surely its nothing like the official design but still) looked more dragon Smaug-like from the hobbit. Maybe that's just a general idea of the direction they are going in?

Theoretically they could have had artists working the designs already and working with Toho, they could be closer to final designs than we think by now, depends on at what point they were thinking sequels for sure.

I will believe this when I see it.... If GE was making this his next film then I might be more trusting. But with a SW movie in the middle... Well a lot of things can happen to derail this film..

If it does happen then it could be epic as long as Garth does not shy away from giving us what we want and not tease after tease.

I will believe this when I see it.... If GE was making this his next film then I might be more trusting. But with a SW movie in the middle... Well a lot of things can happen to derail this film..

If it does happen then it could be epic as long as Garth does not shy away from giving us what we want and not tease after tease.

the teasing is one thing, give me characters that I can actually root for and relate too. If you're going to give me boring characters then give me the action but when you give me boring characters WITH very little actual action between the main monsters, then you loose me. This needs to up the ante on both ends of the spectrum.

the teasing is one thing, give me characters that I can actually root for and relate too. If you're going to give me boring characters then give me the action but when you give me boring characters WITH very little actual action between the main monsters, then you loose me. This needs to up the ante on both ends of the spectrum.
Agreed. I'm not falling for their B.S. marketing or them parading around saying "we did Godzilla right" or took it back to the roots.

Just balance the film out. Let it flow better and have main characters that use common sense please. The teases are old too. Instead of copying films like jaws and alien (because the wait-two-hours-to-get-your-monies-worth is really old at this point).

It's going to be epic.

14581867108_279097773e_o.jpg

Lord and Baby Jesus

:exactly:

:exactly:

Agreed. I'm not falling for their B.S. marketing or them parading around saying "we did Godzilla right" or took it back to the roots.

Just balance the film out. Let it flow better and have main characters that use common sense please. The teases are old too. Instead of copying films like jaws and alien (because the wait-two-hours-to-get-your-monies-worth is really old at this point).

and another :exactly:

:lol

just saw an article of a possibility putting Peter Jackson Skull Island Kong in a Godzilla flick...unless Kong grows 400ft or there are hundreds like DOTPOTA ...WTF! WTF...

They'd just boost kong up again and make them the same size. Hopefully they dont need to make up weaknesses out of thin air like Godzilla being ridiculously stupid or afraid of electricity.

It's going to be epic.

14581867108_279097773e_o.jpg

Oh YEAH!!! BRING IT ALREADY!!! :rock

They'd just boost kong up again and make them the same size. Hopefully they dont need to make up weaknesses out of thin air like Godzilla being ridiculously stupid or afraid of electricity.

:exactly: I never liked KK vs. G. Its my least favorite of the Showa era. :slap

Godzilla should hit 200 million domestic this weekend and over 500 million worldwide!!! Now bring on the better sequel! :yess:

After that Godzilla vs Batman

Warner Brothers Pictures and Legendary Pictures announced today that the sequel to Gareth Edwards' blockbuster Godzilla will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 8, 2018.

Four years of no-raping-the-franchise? Phew! I can relax now.

Back