GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legendary Pictures GODZILLA 2

Yeah I wish they could have just got another director in for this one.

If they take the weight of the relationship between these monsters and bring the emotional expression of the Muto fights, this could be the most epic of all vs films.

Now, if Mothra's in the mix, I hope we get some evil Godzilla so Mothra is the only true hero.

Godzilla going the way of Batman & Robin and Amazing Spider-man 2??

Too Many Monsters?

Yup, Godzilla's here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and he's all out of bubblegum after vomiting it into MUTO's mouth, along with his atomic breath, this summer.

It's also monsters, not people who have more complex back stories to cover.

Yeah I wish they could have just got another director in for this one.

I'm ok with bringing him back, i'm sure he learned a few lessons while making the 1st.

It's also monsters, not people who have more complex back stories to cover.

True, i'm definately not worried, "Let them Fight" has actually took on a life of its own.

Follow that simple mandate and all will be well. :lol

Godzilla movies mind you, not WW3 between USA and Russia. :horror

I enjoyed the first one and will be back for this one.

Lot of thread crappers in here.

They updated the information saying all 3 wouldn't appear in the one sequel but will appear over the course of a couple movies.

Yeah, Ghidrah the three headed monster remake or go home. At least if they are going to give Godzilla 8 minues of screen time, let Rodan, Mothra and KG be having that time too and not just Kick-Ass again. In fact, I hope there is no ATJ in this film.

The only major complaint I had about the first (aside from those damn news casts) was the fact that they got rid of Cranston so fast; strongest actor in the film and they just threw him away.

It's going to be epic.

14581867108_279097773e_o.jpg

I think ghidorah will look so menacing given the update treatment. They said his faces in the comic con footage (surely its nothing like the official design but still) looked more dragon Smaug-like from the hobbit. Maybe that's just a general idea of the direction they are going in?

Back