Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i'll be pushing you back in mate!!!! :lecture ;)

And that my friend, is what good friend does. Make sure you go broke buying Statues :lol.
I definitely hope its below 2K... Can't be spending 2k on every Prime1 stuff. :gah:

This thing is insane. I don't care how much it is going to be, this has got to be in my collection no matter what. I just hope no one steals it when I am asleep in my cardboard box under a bridge :lol

This thing is insane. I don't care how much it is going to be, this has got to be in my collection no matter what. I just hope no one steals it when I am asleep in my cardboard box under a bridge :lol

Waits for Chris to go to sleep :yess:

BADASS!!!
But i think im gonna pass,in hope that we might get a AOE Optimus later on.

Not more Prime 1 temptation!!!! :gah: I cant take it anymore!!!! :panic: :panic:

:lol
They sure do a great job at that!
Only reason i could consider Grimlock is because it comes with Prime,they look great together,but if Prime 1 make a full statue of Prime alone,I would easily pick that over this Grimlock/Optimus statue.I don't want to risk the money spent on importing this thing,which im never gonna get back if i sell it.I make sure everything at this price range is a keeper.

:lol
They sure do a great job at that!
Only reason i could consider Grimlock is because it comes with Prime,they look great together,but if Prime 1 make a full statue of Prime alone,I would easily pick that over this Grimlock/Optimus statue.I don't want to risk the money spent on importing this thing,which im never gonna get back if i sell it.I make sure everything at this price range is a keeper.

Its a great point you make there buddy and it certainly makes sense to be sure before you commit to ordering one of these expensive pieces by Prime 1...at this moment my pre order for the Grimlock piece is totally reliant on what the final cost will be...anymore than say $2500 will definitely see me passing, although even at $2K will see me struggle unless I consider cancelling a few of my existing PO's :(

Its a great point you make there buddy and it certainly makes sense to be sure before you commit to ordering one of these expensive pieces by Prime 1...at this moment my pre order for the Grimlock piece is totally reliant on what the final cost will be...anymore than say $2500 will definitely see me passing, although even at $2K will see me struggle unless I consider cancelling a few of my existing PO's :(

I bet any of the things you might cancel don't look even half as good as this amazing statue. :lecture :D

I bet any of the things you might cancel don't look even half as good as this amazing statue. :lecture :D

Okay Jay, I trust your judgement ;) click on the link at the bottom of my post and you'll see my PO list. If you can find me 3 to cancel then I'll buy you a pint next time you invite me over :hi5: :lol

Okay Jay, I trust your judgement ;) click on the link at the bottom of my post and you'll see my PO list. If you can find me 3 to cancel then I'll buy you a pint next time you invite me over :hi5: :lol

Gentle Giant 1:4 Avengers Black Widow (B lister) :wave Iron Patriot Maquette (crap movie) :wave Iron Man MK42 Maquette (POS suit that falls apart when you touch it.) :wave

Job done. Now i'll have a pack of nuts with that pint :hi5: :lol

Gentle Giant 1:4 Avengers Black Widow (B lister) :wave Iron Patriot Maquette (crap movie) :wave Iron Man MK42 Maquette (POS suit that falls apart when you touch it.) :wave

Job done. Now i'll have a pack of nuts with that pint :hi5: :lol

:horror :horror I said I trust your judgement!!! :horror :horror
tumblr_nbpfaxXTDg1qjnhqgo1_250.gif

:lol :lol you've picked 2 Iron Man related PO's mate...:nono :lol I had to cancel my LOBO and Gladiator Hulk PO's in order to fulfil my Prime 1 Megatron order :thud: Man, this is gonna be tough...hopefully Prime 1 will be kind on the pricing for Grimlock :pray:

Yeah **** iron man related PO's. If they put an Iron Man suit on a turd would you buy it? Save your money they suck :lol

Hey sell me your Galactus and then you'll have more funds. Oh and is that Marvel Full Sleeve tattoo really yours? Looks sick. :rock

Yeah **** iron man related PO's. If they put an Iron Man suit on a turd would you buy it? Save your money they suck :lol

Hey sell me your Galactus and then you'll have more funds. Oh and is that Marvel Full Sleeve tattoo really yours? Looks sick. :rock

:lol:lol @ Iron Man suit on a turd!!! :clap How much you want for it??? :dunno :yess:

Hey, you saw it on my Instagram account? Yea...I'm totally addicted to that now! Wolverine fan Ant got me into it and now I cant stop posting and following all my mates! :lol Yea, that's my proud Marvel sleeve mate, although that pic was taken with about 8 hours worth of work left on it so you cant see what's above the shoulder...The whole piece took about 56 hours and roughly a whole year to complete :horror already been one of the UK Tattoo mags as part of a review for the guy who inked me :) Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate it :hi5:

56 hours? Fook that i don't like pain. Nah but it looks well worth it. I bet that cost more than this statue. :lol

56 hours? Fook that i don't like pain. Nah but it looks well worth it. I bet that cost more than this statue. :lol

iYxd8dm4EOfh4.gif

:lol :lol :lol just a bit more expensive mate :exactly:

Btw, after the first couple of sessions you don't feel the pain anymore. Its all in the mind and is generally caused by being initially apprehensive about doing it or feeling anxiety...trust me, it doesn't hurt at all. Get a hammer and smash it on your finger...now that will hurt!!! :lecture :lol Infact, I've been so relaxed during some 4 hour sessions that I've been known to doze off :sleep :chillpill: :lol :lol

This is my second sleeve so both my arms are totally inked up...

I've been smashed on the shin at full whack with a wooden hockey stick. Now that's the worst pain i've ever had in my life. I wanted to kill the little ***** that did it. :lol

Back