Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend was an exhibitor at this year SDCC. I really pray this could come under $2000

Wait wha...

tumblr_lkwpv2eDdF1qa2btu.gif
Nextlevel spoke with Prime 1. He won't be far off on his price. Under $2k is what it will be.
My friend was an exhibitor at this year SDCC. I really pray this could come under $2000

I've heard crazy price told before and there normally wide of the mark. Lets hope that's the case this time.

Am pretty sure i spoke with manager they want fair price for this. Like Jay said 3k it should run naked down the street and able breath fire.

Yeah no way this will be $3k. If it is i'll run naked down the street and post it on youtube. Andy is now hoping it's $3k :lol

3K it is. You better work out my friend. The youtube comments and reactions for your nude running campaign will be priceless :clap
Andy :hi5:

:lol

On the contrary, he should live on McDonalds, Dominoes pizza and Krispy Kremes as seeing a Michelin Man physique running nude would be funnier IMO.

Back