Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right it's bigger version and iDisk notice that until you pointed out. I'm sure they will sell both version. Get your wallet ready bud. It's gonna be a wallet burner :). For me I'm done with sideshow and now I'm focus on prime 1. I have 2 megatron, 2 Optimus prime on preorder. Can't wait !!!!!!

Same here bud. :hi5:

If that is indeed a bigger prime 1 studios grimlock maquette in the background, any chance of anyone posting pics of it?

If that is indeed a bigger prime 1 studios grimlock maquette in the background, any chance of anyone posting pics of it?

humyzesa.jpg
It's a display one. Won't be for sale.

Just hope they will make Lockdown... with its 2 modes: standing and as a sniper with the gun replacing his head...

Drift it is (and it's from the Wonder Festival in Japan)
sntbwv8.jpg

More excited looking at all these Prime1 stuff than SDCC

Have to say that Prime 1 have totally taken the collectible world by storm! A company that are able to bang out production pieces as equal to proto standards as your gonna get which is something that other companies are struggling to keep up with. It also appears that prime 1 are not just a one trick pony as they've also announced their incredible TMNT line :horror

ju3y4uqe.jpg

Amazing, TMNT looks spot on too.

You are right it's bigger version and iDisk notice that until you pointed out. I'm sure they will sell both version. Get your wallet ready bud. It's gonna be a wallet burner :). For me I'm done with sideshow and now I'm focus on prime 1. I have 2 megatron, 2 Optimus prime on preorder. Can't wait !!!!!!

I think Michael Bay is working side by side with Prime1. Like how SS is working with Legacy, but we some IM turns out good while others just :dunno... Only WW on PO from SS this year. Seem like I am almost done with SS as well.

Prime 1 is F ing with us.

N O N E of their statues are to scale...

no wonder STarscream seemed so big...

Look at the Prime 1 bee next to Optimus.. almost same size...

9u5aqepy.jpg

look at actual:

optimus2.jpg

as someone that would have spent 20 grand to buy the entire collection.... Im now done... this is V E R Y S L O P P Y.

Prime one get your act together and offer scale versions for those that actually can afford all of these.

What a joke.

they want to charge 2 grand for another statue that would be worth 1500$ or less at scale....

In trying to milk me for more $$$ they will get N O N E of mine.

In fact this screws up the entire series.

I'm royally pissed... and would ask any of the other collectors that were thinking of buying more than one to stop at Optimus until Prime One addresses this.

What's so mad about? If you don't like it, don't buy. It's that simple. I love them all about the same size. I just don't like the price LOL :D

Back