Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man is there is light in his mouth?

Thanks for all the pics on every thread.

I forgot to mention Optimus will have semi articulate feature top body both arms and head can be move pretty cool.
At San diego comiccon version they didn't have time to corporate it for the show thats why he look awkward.

I forgot to mention Optimus will have semi articulate feature top body both arms and head can be move pretty cool.
At San diego comiccon version they didn't have time to corporate it for the show thats why he look awkward.

For real? That's awesome news.

WTF!!! Serious??! Oh man, this gets better and better :woo

Ordered day 1 :lecture

You know it makes sense :rock2

You know it makes sense :rock2

You know it Rodders

del-boy-o.gif

Nothing wrong with me. This is how i am. People keep asking me this but i honestly don't know what they mean. :dunno

:lecture

I think Optimus would like a word with you. Something about scale and ruining his life.

And I am a friend with Micheal Bay. Next time I'll tell him to make bumblebee the same size as Optimus Prime and all the robots. :wink1:

Can he also become the leader of the TMNT? Might as well have team up. I think Bee would lead them better than Leo.

I burst out laughing reading these! :clap

This is total horse ****.

And enrages me.

Prime One believes we are fools... do not believe their Jedi Mind tricks... look at this picture again...

Bee is almost the same size as Optimus....

you can see it with your own eyes... is everyone here so easily conned by these guys.

9u5aqepy.jpg

There is no way in hell this is scale... open your eyes...

Jay and crew... please can the ridiculous comments.

you should be pissed as well...

Prime One is trying to snow job all of us.

Hi guys just came back from the wonderfest. WOW what happen here!!! People gone crazy about the scale i saw bumblebee hes almost half size than Optimus.
Prime1 just put higher podium for him to let people to see it more easily.

Back