Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your comments are not valid as you cant even afford these statues... let alone several of them.

this is like a ferrari owner talkign to a kid in a rice rocket.

What's so mad about? If you don't like it, don't buy. It's that simple. I love them all about the same size. I just don't like the price LOL :D

your comments are not valid as you cant even afford these statues... let alone several of them.

What kind of comment is that? Just because he doesn't have the cash for them right now, doesn't mean his opinion is any less valid than yours or mine. Not cool man.

an opinion of a guy driving a corolla.. and stopping buy the Ferrari dealership to offer up criticism on a pair of $50K rims that he thinks shoudl be spinners.... about sums up this fellows comments...

your not vested... you can have an opinion... it doesn't mean it matters.

What kind of comment is that? Just because he doesn't have the cash for them right now, doesn't mean his opinion is any less valid than yours or mine. Not cool man.

My comment is not valid for what? I didn't even say I can't afford it. What's wrong with you?

The statue is awesome. I love it.

Ive got a Contach, just thought I'd throw that into the conversation to make it sound like im better than everyone else.:rolleyes2 jesus I hate elitist comments.

Last edited:
obviously you dont as you misspelled it....

and its obvious you dont have any of these prime one pieces...

otherwise you would understand where I am coming from.

Ive got a Contach, just thought I'd throw that into the conversation to sound better than everyone else.:rolleyes2

I do actually.im using my phone to write.i left out a u. I dont own megs or have optimus on order you caught me out:slap

listen guys i am trying to make a point.

prime one have been f ing with us.

they have been untruthful

and are milking us

period

you should be pissed... if you have invested in more than just optimus to date.

He wont talk to you know as your obviously too poor:lol

You made your point in the first post.You just hate the fact that people doesn't agree with you.

incorrect... people that are not vested should not comment..... which is why i made the ferrari point.... it should be self explanatory.

how many of these prime one statues do you actually own???

You made your point in the first post.You just hate the fact that people doesn't agree with you.

Back