Arbiter Of Bone (Court Of The Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they should've just removed the first Reaper since he's been sold out for a long time now and added this.

thats what i was thinking, I wonder if they gonna have more on shell in different scale,, but if not yeah pull him on the upcoming and leave him on the list of members .

Thx for the information, but why is Shieve not shown on the SS website like the other characters?

i think they at times just get somethings wrong, I remember right when red death went on pre-sale you will go on SS and click on him and u would see the Companion Products link as you do know but it had jack the ripper, Then a few months later it changed,

remember this 1st group pick of them, look at jack on the left hand side, Sideshow-Court-of-the-Dead.jpg

I'm kind of happy they took jack out. as much as they did a wonderful job it jet wasn't something i would get,

I dont think they quite knew what they were planning on doing with the dead series. Jack doesn't fit at all, none of the previous dead pieces fit like all the zombies, reaper is "legendary scale" and then the new pieces at sdcc.

they should've just removed the first Reaper since he's been sold out for a long time now and added this.

I agree, but they could have have all of them displayed. Aside from making the display symmetrical, there really wasn't any restrictions.

Hell yeah, this guy looks all kind of awesome satanic! Hes becoming one of my favorites. I cant wait to see more pics on this guy.

Hell yeah, this guy looks all kind of awesome satanic! Hes becoming one of my favorites. I cant wait to see more pics on this guy.

Agree man. This guy is freaking badass and will look great next to red death. These statues are supposed to represent horror, evil, creepiness and even disturbing to some extent, so I think SS has it right with this shieve and red death's look.

Waiting for red death to ship (delayed for some time) and will PO shieve if it ever comes out.

WHAT is the appeal of that guy? I look at that and I just see pure animal mutilating devil worshipping nastiness*. I'm serious! That thing crosses a serious line. I wonder about you guys that want the dude perched in your house somewhere. :lol ;)
I'll invite you over when he ships and he'll be perched next to red death :)

and I'm no devil worshiper

Did this ever go up for preorder? I never really paid much mind to court of the Dead but this looks insane

It'd be nice if we could get a response from SS on this..I really hope they didn't scrap him. I'm looking forward to a creepy long horned, cane carrying bloody badass billy goat in my collection! Cmon SS keep him in the lineup please!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

This is one creepy piece. Bloody mouth and garments with bones sticking out the back. My best guess is that they'll make this, but it's difficult to say when since they've got quite a few in the Court of the Dead line to make.

I asked to Alex months ago on Statueforum, this is still expected to be part of the line but they said preorder was in 2016 barring further delays.

I asked to Alex months ago on Statueforum, this is still expected to be part of the line but they said preorder was in 2016 barring further delays.
Awesome , thanks Mule. thats great news. Late 2016 works for me :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back