Play Arts Kai Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, this happened.

SDCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Predator-001.jpg

SDCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Predator-002.jpg

SDCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Predator-010.jpg

SDCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Predator-012.jpg

SDCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Predator-008.jpg

SDCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Predator-007.jpg

SDCC-2014-Play-Arts-Kai-Predator-009.jpg

meh, not sure about these, PAK new Arkham batman looks great, as do the new Bat variants and the other variants too

buut these dont look good and the style that PAK uses doesnt work with Preds or Aliens imo

My biggest wish would be for them to make Batman in his Predator battle suit.
AUM47x3.jpg

yBQkmFI.jpg

PAK is getting a little out of control. Don't get me wrong, their stuff looks amazing and the articulation and pose ability is impressive but they do seem to be increasing their figure size and trying more and more to breach that $100 price range like they have with a few releases, like Kain.

Their scale at about 9 inches and looking like it might jump to 10 or 10.5 is odd. I just have trouble figuring out where they "fit in" at times.

I actually like these. It will be nice to have a predator that's easier to pose. Hopefully they'll be under $100. At first, I disliked the face of the classic predator, but I found this pic and it looks better proportioned. I wouldn't mind keeping the mask on it either though:

2014sdccpak4.jpg

PAK is getting a little out of control. Don't get me wrong, their stuff looks amazing and the articulation and pose ability is impressive but they do seem to be increasing their figure size and trying more and more to breach that $100 price range like they have with a few releases, like Kain.

Their scale at about 9 inches and looking like it might jump to 10 or 10.5 is odd. I just have trouble figuring out where they "fit in" at times.

Kai scale jumps all the time. Even the three Peace Walker Big Bosses are noticeably different heights. The three Lightnings are also largely out of scale with the 13-2 version being roughly 3 inches shorter than the LR version.

Back