• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Iron Man MK XLII Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mydnyghte

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Okay guys, time to move this part of my collection out! There is no way I can keep up with HT and the Iron Man Machine they have created, and there are much more appealing items coming out that I would rather have. So these guys are on the chopping block. May add more, but for now, this is it.

NONE HAVE BEEN DISPLAYED. ALL HAVE SHIPPER. ALL ARE COMPLETE.

QUOTED PRICE IS IN CON/US

Diecast Iron Man MK XLII $270 SOLD

I opened him up (he's freaking diecast, I HAD to) just to check him out. Placed back in his shipper and has remained there.

I will be shipping from Asheville, North Carolina. If you live within a reasonable distance, I would be more than willing to meet you and save the shipping cost!

PLEASE contact me for any questions, requests, or tips on beard growing.

I've been a member here awhile, but have no trades here. I bought a bunch of stuff from occulus many years ago, but that has been my only deal on here. If there is anything I can do to make you feel warm and fuzzy (within reason) let me know.

I've done more transactions on ebay ( my ID is mydnyghte ) so you can check that if you like.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Collection MK XXI Midas , MK VI, Secret Project, MK VII BD

Shipped? Shipped!? What do you mean SHIPPED? They just paid yesterday! You act like you have a glorious beard or something! Oh...

Re: FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Collection MK XXI Midas , MK VI, Secret Project, MK VII BD

Price drop on MKVII

And some interesting urinal graffiti I saw the other day:

Things I hate:
1. Lists
2. Irony

Back