Premium Format Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good for what? The SSC Stormtrooper helmet is one of the ugliest scaled helmets out there. Both in 1:4 and 1:6. Disney made a better helmet for their 13" figure that costs $40... LOL

LOL :duff

Thanks - Didn't know Disney made a 13" stormtrooper! Just bought one :)

Congrats! It is a great piece! :)

Hope so... Don't know anything about it, but saw your post, looked at a review on youtube, and thought it was worth the try for 29.99.
Will see when I get it. Can't get too many stormtroopers.

Hope so... Don't know anything about it, but saw your post, looked at a review on youtube, and thought it was worth the try for 29.99.
Will see when I get it. Can't get too many stormtroopers.

Remember it is a toy, so it has its limits, but it is a GREAT item nevertheless

I love the Disney Stormtrooper. If only there were a little more action in the arm articulation, it would be near perfect for its price point. I just wish I could get the blaster supported with his left hand, but it just won't happen.

Don't really know much about PF since I haven't actually got any yet.
The thought of obtaining one has been lingering in head for a while...

Is the helmet for PF Stormtrooper accurate?

I thought it look a bit weird from certain angles. Thought to seek a second opinion.:lol

I thought it look a bit weird from certain angles. Thought to seek a second opinion.:lol

Quick answer... No it is not accurate to the films at all. It's a shame given how much reference material SS has to go off. But it is the norm for them. They have yet to get a Vader helmet correct either.

I hope the helmet on this one is even worse then, so that none of you will buy it and Sideshow will stop making troopers and make some real Star Wars PFs again :impatient:

Ugggghhhh. No interest. Another trooper! How original! Another faceless uninteresting character! Look at their PF page, we have almost nothing but troopers, two of which are just repaints! We are getting only three things in star wars right now from sideshow: Troopers (Boring), Vader in literally every scale (already have a large scale vader, not wasting room or money on a second with so many other great characters yet to be produced), and the Boba PF which I'm happy with but I worry we'll be getting a legendary scale figure as well on top of the PF and life size bust, life size figure, and previous PF we already have. ENOUGH, yes the PF needed an update. But can we not keep wasting resources on characters we all already have in large scale? How many collectors are really going to buy 2 giant vader statues? Very few. Same with Boba. Everyone will say "wow that's cool" but not buy it. Not everyone of course, like slynger who focuses on Boba Fett, but most collectors are not like that. For one character we really only need a good PF and one large scale version.

I feel like sideshow has given us nothing to be excited about since the mythos line and that's dead anyway. That's not their fault but the lack of any other star wars pieces is. In previous years there would be like 3 or 4 life size busts, new PFs, legendary scale stuff, and a few dioramas at SDCC for star wars statues. What did we get this year? Just Boba.

I'm so disappointed as a collector.

As someone who collects/specialized in Clones and Boba, I couldn't be happier and absolutely love the Q4 2014-2015 line

Quick answer... No it is not accurate to the films at all. It's a shame given how much reference material SS has to go off. But it is the norm for them. They have yet to get a Vader helmet correct either.

Thanks for sharing.:)

Don't really know much about PF since I haven't actually got any yet.
The thought of obtaining one has been lingering in head for a while...

Is the helmet for PF Stormtrooper accurate?

Here we go again! :yess: :lol

:slap ...it's like someone woke up the other morning and said gee! how can i get people to come in and troll this piece....oh! i know! :pfft:

very happy with my storms and the repaints and the ot troop lineup... the best! :clap

while I really don't care about the clone trooper variants.. . I really looking forward to this one..specially after I let go of my Koto Sandroopers due space

:slap ...it's like someone woke up the other morning and said gee! how can i get people to come in and troll this piece....oh! i know! :pfft:

very happy with my storms and the repaints and the ot troop lineup... the best! :clap

Go back to sleep, the only troll on this forum is you. :wave

Frankly I will probably not be interested in this piece if the helmet is a reuse from the PF Stormtrooper.

Back