1:6 Hot Toys Tumbler How much

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman232

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forum been collecting toys for a while and when I have spare cash. Been lurking for a while lol, well now for the Thread . How much do you think this Tumbler from Hot Toys is worth https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/4578744021.html . It looks like it's missing some pieces like some kid played with it, but for 50 bucks seems like a great deal. I live 50miles away from the guy . I'm guessing he doesn't know is a HoT Toy figure. Also is there a place to order parts or someone that could make fiberglass pieces. Thanks you guys... How much Would you Pay? 01313_crWVnbWsSMP_600x450.jpg00z0z_5jLAaKqFgSI_600x450.jpg00505_8U2cuEo1nWz_600x450.jpg00303_9ijFIt9qhRr_600x450.jpg00z0z_a3Ak48caRBm_600x450.jpg.

This looks like one that was damaged and the owner was instructed to destroy for a replacement... but they stuck it back together. However the pics could just have been downloaded, so for $50 I'd say scam! Avoid! IMHO!

Just text it the guy he said he still has it I had bought couple of stuff from Craig's for great prices. If he does have it do you think is worth it, I might tell him to go lower since he thinks is an RC car.

$50 for all of that? I'd go for it.... a new mint one costs $550+... the material alone makes it up for me. I would love to get it to attempt a battle damaged/ejected display.

Im on my way let's see if it's not too good to be true.. Do you guys know if Hot toys makes parts for it

Is it the HT one or an RC car?

Looking at the 3rd pic, it looks like a battery cable.

I would pay 50 bucks for it, as a project piece...if it was the HT one.

This looks like one that was damaged and the owner was instructed to destroy for a replacement... but they stuck it back together. However the pics could just have been downloaded, so for $50 I'd say scam! Avoid! IMHO!

Jeff's a lil' girl. teehee

:pfft:

Honestly, for $50 it's not really a scam. He is showing you the pics
A beat up damaged Tumbler is a cool look, and dirtying it up even more could be cool.

My only concern would be he doesn't actually say its Hot Toys or 1/6 scale in the link?
....it looks more like a RC car from one pic with the charge cable hanging out?

It definitely looks like a Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler. Looks like the front wheels are broken, it's missing the fins on the top of the back, missing part of the cover of the thruster in the back, and some panel pieces as far as I can tell. Maybe the lights do not work? Interior definitely looks like the Hot Toys Tumbler. $50 bucks for a beat up HT Tumbler with missing pieces is not a bad deal, considering it's size. Go check it out in person, bring a friend with you.

So just came back and yup it is a HT tumbler. The guy actually thought it was an RC toy, he said it was he's older brother who doesn't live with them anymore. so he didn't know anything about it. Anyways he sold it to me for $40 , I'm still cleaning it so far so good as for the fins and thrust I', going to make some my self not an expert but I'll try. The lights work the wheels are fine not broken, going to a hobby shop in a bit to see if I can find similar shocks/pistons for the fins. The trust I'm going to make it with wood and bondo and paint it my self. Anyways here the pics still little dusty.
Tumbler.jpg tumbler 2.jpgTumbler 3.jpgtumbler 4.jpgtumbler 5.jpgtumbler 6.jpgtumbler 7.jpg

That older brother is most likely going to be seriously angry when he finds out.
Most likely it was sitting at his parents house because he doesn't have room whenever he is, sounds like he couldn't have been gone that long if he bought a Tumbler while living with them. Most people on first moving out of their parents home aren't going to move someone with a ton of room to display 1/6 collectibles, especially not something that size.

And if the seller didn't know anything about it, including brand and worth, then he obviously hasn't checked with said brother and got the okay.

Either way .....not your problem, so well done :D

Doesn't matter if you've just graduated, gone to college, moved out to work, etc... Leaving behind your HT Tumbler is like leaving behind a pet, a child, a piece of your soul. Should not be done. You sleep on the couch if it means you can give the Tumbler a place to rest its weary head.

In all seriousness, batman232, congratulations on this find, and I salute you for adopting - nay, saving - this beautiful baby Tumbler from a lonely, dust-collecting existence.

That looks repairable and a steal for $50. Maybe the parts were lost during storage or whatever. Yeah, the brother could be a member here too seeing his family sold his pride and joy for $50! LOL Damn, this reminded me of a girl selling his cheating boyfriend's Porsche 911 Turbo for $50 several years back.

Hahahaha true, I was disappointed that some people don't take care of their action figures ...all property in general, but then again Im glad he didn't cuz I got a great deal. And thank you sir.

Was the Porsche a 1:18 scale figure , If it was a real car now that's Crazy! Lol.

Yeah it is repairable, but is not the same as a new one, but on a low budget can't sit here and complain 😀😊.

Back