Sideshow 1:6 Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prydonian

Freakalicious
Reaction score
There may already be a thread on this and I'm just missing it, in which case my apologies for the extra one!

So, I'll say it... Am I the only one disappointed and immensely frustrated by the Wolverine and Deadpool? Marvel fans have been waiting years for high-end comic figures, and when it finally happens it's a range in which the makers take creative liberties with the costumes. Meanwhile DC has had two fantastically accurate ranges, one of which is simultaneous and from the same company. Bearing in mind the frequency with which it happens, I'm starting to wonder if it's something Marvel actively encourages with its licensed properties. If that's the case, kudos to them for encouraging creativity, but minus several million points for not allowing for at least one page-accurate range before introducing alternative visions.

Years, I looked forward to this. That Wolverine just makes me sad. At least his gloves are cinched on nice and tight with those straps, though! I wouldn't want them fall off. That would be embarrassing!

Ah... sorry for this, then, I'll go over there. Thanks for letting me know! If a mod wants to kill this thread...

Exactly, yeah. I'd have loved a classic brown Wolverine, but... not that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back